Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never heard of the pieces move by themselves, the only logical reason something similar to happen is a little bit wrong positioned piece which moves up due to the pressure of chin strap to it and the angle of said strap to piece would apply said pressure upwards, but nothing more.

You can say that you position the face piece correctly, if you put it into the space holding it slanted to the front and then "pry" it in gently, with a round movement. It should let loose at some point and slide in just fine.

Compare to movie stills. The only situation where he looks similar to yours, is during the gas station explosion.

I always take the black chin strap off to swap face plates, then put it back on last. Seemed to work fine. I didn't want to risk rubbing the face by sliding it under the chin piece, it didn't seem like the proper way to do it.

I am not arguing that it wasn't wrong, I know how Robocop looks, just that I never set it up that way and hadn't noticed that it was out of place.

****ing OCP with its new subroutines. Robocop isn't going to be patrolling teenage girls' social media pages, what a waste. I wonder how much that cost the people of Detroit.

Last edited:
****ing OCP with its new subroutines. Robocop isn't going to be patrolling teenage girls' social media pages, what a waste. I wonder how much that cost the people of Detroit.

This was Robocop 2...one of the many additional directives they thought he should have.

This was Robocop 2...one of the many additional directives they thought he should have.

Robocop 2 was funny no doubt about it. Loved the scenes where hes babbling all those directives at lewis and he says 'its the thought that counts' lol always cracks me up when i see that.

Robocop 2 was funny no doubt about it. Loved the scenes where hes babbling all those directives at lewis and he says 'its the thought that counts' lol always cracks me up when i see that.

One of the best lines in the movie!

Getting this guy tomorrow hopefully :) can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ONLY regret I have about buying this new was that you can now get it below retail.
This and the BD are grails to me (paint job aside)

Getting this guy tomorrow hopefully :) can't wait

Post up pics when you get it!
Watch some youtube vids about posing the arms and legs. If you don't pull them out you can scuff the finish!

The ONLY regret I have about buying this new was that you can now get it below retail.
This and the BD are grails to me (paint job aside)

Yeah got a pretty ace deal from a guy living not too far from me. Going picking it up tomorrow night. Robocop, Star Wars and 1989 batman were my childhood favourite films. Buzzing to get this!

Post up pics when you get it!
Watch some youtube vids about posing the arms and legs. If you don't pull them out you can scuff the finish!

Will do man. Loads of pics will be taken. He's getting a shelf to himself! And cheers I'll check some vids out

I bought 2 of these, thinking I was going to pose one clean & the other battle damaged, then they released the full BD version. I sold my other Robo for £200 on ebay, maybe 2 years ago. I would still kind of like the semi damaged look, with his eye peering out the visor.

Yeah got a pretty ace deal from a guy living not too far from me. Going picking it up tomorrow night. Robocop, Star Wars and 1989 batman were my childhood favourite films. Buzzing to get this!

I'm guessing that you are in your 40's like me?

I'm home with a broken foot playing with toys and watching Star Wars...should have broken it years ago..lol

I bought 2 of these, thinking I was going to pose one clean & the other battle damaged, then they released the full BD version. I sold my other Robo for £200 on ebay, maybe 2 years ago. I would still kind of like the semi damaged look, with his eye peering out the visor.

Ah, the ol "wish I had kept it" been there too many times!

I'm guessing that you are in your 40's like me?

I'm home with a broken foot playing with toys and watching Star Wars...should have broken it years ago..lol

Haha nah man I'm 24! My dads got good taste in films! Brought me up on all the good stuff ha, still kinda want a classic predator....

Will do man. Loads of pics will be taken. He's getting a shelf to himself! And cheers I'll check some vids out

You will notice the weight of this fig in hand. I was sorting my lights & cleaning down my detolfs and figs the other day and when I picked up Robo, I said to myself your one heavy sob.
He is an amazing piece though, the only niggle is the colour is not quite right, needs to be a little more blue imo.
I might of got the new ED-209 but the problems with the deteriorating dome put me off.

Haha nah man I'm 24! My dads got good taste in films! Brought me up on all the good stuff ha, still kinda want a classic predator....

I was too young to see movies like Robocop, Predator, Aliens, Total Recall, at the theatre (born in 1983) but I love them! I watched Predators (Adrian Brody) last night on the TV, it was a good movie but it cant hold a candle to 1987 Predator.

Back