Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that. 'Cash is King' collecting this stuff. I've seen many come and go over the years buying 20 figures in 3 months and off the board in the next six months. People get sucked in and spend $3K at a drop of the bucket with easy plastic. Stings when you are paying a figures worth of interest charges per month. One thing happens for life events and everything falls like a house of (credit) cards. (No pun intended)

Being on this board and other collector boards do not help either. Collectors get wrapped up in the new figure releases and feel pressed to grab the latest and greatest.

If you can't pay cash you cant afford it. Good rule to keep you out of trouble if you are young and coming up now days.

Good luck on your sales!

I agree with hokie. I have yet to use my credit card on a hot toys or sideshow purchases . Everything is cash or debit card . Way to easy to get buried in debt collecting these things and you need to excersice caution and control.

Just curious what do you think I would get for this if I was to trade this with someone? I'd like to get a Mark VI, and Mark II and Maybe Mark V for the Gunmetal Mark III. Any thoughts??

I agree with hokie. I have yet to use my credit card on a hot toys or sideshow purchases . Everything is cash or debit card . Way to easy to get buried in debt collecting these things and you need to excersice caution and control.

agreed. sometimes I wonder how collectors on these hobby forums afford all these things...

The only thing I allow my self to be on credit for is my house...all the rest including my car if I can't pay cash for it I can't afford it.

Good luck with getting rid of your debt! Sell your IM figures before ver 2.0 or die-casts come out and they drop in value...one thing for sure, there'll never be an end to HT IM figures. There will always be new ones.

Just curious what do you think I would get for this if I was to trade this with someone? I'd like to get a Mark VI, and Mark II and Maybe Mark V for the Gunmetal Mark III. Any thoughts??

Seems fair considering its value, although if its Avengers VI I'd think twice but it does seem fair, I would trade you but a] different continents and b] I'd be out 3 armors from the HOA

shame that I am not a member to sell stuff cause I think I figured out what I would like to trade
I've decided that I would like to try to trade my Gunmetal Mark III for Marks, II, V, and VI Regular version. I also have Mark VII BD that I would like to trade for the Mark IV, and some cash. Let me know if anyone is interested in this trade. I can mix up some of the stuff that I will trade for. I also have War Machine Mark II that I like to trade to get the Tony Stark Mech Test Set

shame that I am not a member to sell stuff cause I think I figured out what I would like to trade
I've decided that I would like to try to trade my Gunmetal Mark III for Marks, II, V, and VI Regular version. I also have Mark VII BD that I would like to trade for the Mark IV, and some cash. Let me know if anyone is interested in this trade. I can mix up some of the stuff that I will trade for. I also have War Machine Mark II that I like to trade to get the Tony Stark Mech Test Set

Hi, I sent you a pm, idk if you got it but I'm interested in this armor, it's the last armor I need to complete my set.

RDJ playing with himself. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. :lol

rdj1.jpg
rdj2.jpg
rdj3.jpg

Excuse my ill-informed ignorance, but what is the huge allure for this figure?

I've had no interest in this figure since first hearing about it, but decided to check out this thread and the prices for this figure after seeing RDJ play with one in that video... Now that I've seen how much this sells for, the only question I have was is, Why would someone pay that much for something that's not even in the movie?

Back