Hot Toys 1/6 The Amazing Spiderman Comic version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm liking this one...

Except for those eyes. Those horrible yellow eyes....! Sorry, I mean mirror. Need more pics!

And... why is a Green Goblin heroclix included?

I don't know about that body, looks too realistic to be the comic book Spidey, he needs to be lankier.

I don't know about that body, looks too realistic to be the comic book Spidey, he needs to be lankier.
I wouldn't say lankier for this version but more so athletic which I guess you meant it that way. Since this is more the 90s version of Spidey more like this.
541076faa3830cdaaf792b274ef14004.jpg
1d0088e61d990b87d0ccce734fef9fab.jpg

Not really possible in a 1/6 figure unless if you want Hot Toys painting that fake muscle definition onto the fabric suit itself. Which I don't think would really look good.

Medicom-The-Amazing-Spider-Man-MAFEX-No108-Spider-Man-Comic-Paint-Action-Figure.jpg

Spiderman-Suit-Ultimate-Spiderman-Costume-SC158-6-600x600.jpg

Not really possible in a 1/6 figure unless if you want Hot Toys painting that fake muscle definition onto the fabric suit itself. Which I don't think would really look good.

Medicom-The-Amazing-Spider-Man-MAFEX-No108-Spider-Man-Comic-Paint-Action-Figure.jpg

Spiderman-Suit-Ultimate-Spiderman-Costume-SC158-6-600x600.jpg
Not saying the shading of the suit more so the body type. I know it wouldn't be exact but it gets old when they use the same ttm base bodies, if they make something new specifically for his physique then that would be great.

I wouldn't say lankier for this version but more so athletic which I guess you meant it that way. Since this is more the 90s version of Spidey more like this. View attachment 675870View attachment 675871
I think generally its muscle tone, lankiness, and exaggerated shoulders, feet, and hands. Having this look 1/6 from hot toys is cool, but maybe the miles morales body would have made more sense, but slightly bulkier maybe?

I still have a lot of McFarlane spiderman comics from back in the day, loved his version.

Few new photos posted but still not a full announcement. Weird way they're presenting this figure. There is a second eye set shown, which looks oddly done but hopefully it means there's more. Also a pair of web shooters you can display outside of the suit.

snTdegH.jpg
bkeSgBs.jpg
HbKDfoH.jpg
JyyUOuA.jpg

Back