Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well im not screwed.... im ^^^^ed!!!!!! :monkey3

So am I. I've got a Combat Endoskull coming in next moth, 1:1 Iron-Man bust, which might be cut from the line up... The 2 figures for this line, hobbits... I think I might sell my POTC line & Maybe get rid of my LOTRs stuff because that line is too slow. I'm Panicing!:google

wow.... Wow....WOW!!! :google :google

This news is just staggering. I was certain that they were going to release a 1/6 BatPod, after the fantastic job that Hot Toys did with the PowerLoader and ED 209.

But never in my wildest dreams did I think that a 1/6 Tumbler was in the works. Good on Hot Toys for blowing me away again :clap

My mate has the remote control Tumbler that came out at the release of Batman Begins that is rougly 1/6 scale, I am always in awe of this when I see his collection and have always wished to have the same thing.

Hot Toys has delivered !! :rock :rock

So am I. I've got a Combat Endoskull coming in next moth, 1:1 Iron-Man bust, which might be cut from the line up... The 2 figures for this line, hobbits... I think I might sell my POTC line & Maybe get rid of my LOTRs stuff because that line is too slow. I'm Panicing!:google

:eek why do good collectibles have to come all in one ^^^^ing year!!!!! :monkey4 :monkey4

I bet we`ll get Predator 1 and ALNLOOOOOOLLLD pretty soon as well,more money gone.

You Guys planning on getting Both vehicles should squirrel away at least $500

It looks as they might release the Tumbler first. But still, that's a hunk of change for both pieces in one Calendar year.

I recommend if You ABSOLUTELY REALLY Have to have one, start saving, cancelling P.O. for stuff you don't need as much or sell stuff.

These will prolly start rolling out sooner than you think. Not the normal 6 month gestation period bewteen P.O. and release date

Remember the Figs were basically a 6 week window between P.O. and estimated release Date.

You Guys planning on getting Both vehicles should squirrel away at least $500

It looks as they might release the Tumbler first. But still, that's a hunk of change for both pieces in one Calendar year.

I recommend if You ABSOLUTELY REALLY Have to have one, start saving, cancelling P.O. for stuff you don't need as much or sell stuff.

These will prolly start rolling out sooner than you think. Not the normal 6 month gestation period bewteen P.O. and release date

Remember the Figs were basically a 6 week window between P.O. and estimated release Date.

canceling P.O. thats impossible for me :D but i might not buy marvel PF's :monkey2:monkey2

canceling P.O. thats impossible for me :D but i might not buy marvel PF's :monkey2:monkey2

It's all about need. Not what you want, what you need. I need this Tumbler so I will cancel SSF stuff and sell some stuff to get one.

... or less would be nice.

Any idea if Joe is going to carry these?
yes I will...

Also, anybody know if Hot Toys will have a booth at SDCC? I'd love to see this then in person,but since Sideshow isn't importing them, they obviously wouldn't have these.
they may but seeing how some of their products are only liscensed for the HK/Japan market it may be pointless to show those at SDCC or it could get them in trouble with DC/Mattel
it's times like these that i wish i kept a defibrillator around the house.
Hot Toys is making one!! thats their next announcement!!
Here is a picture of me by December................

hehehe...I guess with the way things are going with products and the increasing sales of my company my picture would be different..now to just get the website finished...

I am going to see how I can set up some sort of payment plan for these big things to help you guys out...

Have a great memorial day weekend
Joe

The Size of this thing would be a issue for most collectors i assume,not all collections have room enough,1/6 figures is big enough,and a 1/6 car to go with it,damn this thing must be HUGE!

You need to photoshop a tumbler into that pic. You'll be homeless but at least you'll not only have a shopping cart but a 1/6 Hot Toys Tumbler as well.:lol

Nah I figured at this point all collectibles would have been traded for crack!

The Size of this thing would be a issue for most collectors i assume,not all collections have room enough,1/6 figures is big enough,and a 1/6 car to go with it,damn this thing must be HUGE!

I could just imagine the size of the box! :google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back