Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sources say "I go really well with french fries!"

Oh that's my sauces! Silly me.

cant see how they get hawkeye full specs and pics up in 10 days and the leader of the Avengers and still no full reveal what gives?

your sources sucks.

yes.gif

Where the hell is this figure and bane people starting to get impatient.

No doubt can we take a break from the avengers figures and get something else

Still can't belive that TDKR will not have any hot toys representation.

Even if they did release something can they pack it in this year with the already full schedule.

Ha ha, I wasn't expecting everyone to actually take my word for it. It just my gut feeling that it was coming either this Tuesday or Wednesday. Not to worry though, I have a new prediction. It will be revealed to us some time early next week (once again, placing bets on Monday till Wednesday). My sources confirm it:

Fortune-teller.jpg

Ha ha, I wasn't expecting everyone to actually take my word for it. It just my gut feeling that it was coming either this Tuesday or Wednesday. Not to worry though, I have a new prediction. It will be revealed to us some time early next week (once again, placing bets on Monday till Wednesday). My sources confirm it:

Fortune-teller.jpg

Your sources suck

Yeah I have zero faith in anyone's sources now. I'll only believe it if it comes from HT themselves.

Ha ha, I wasn't expecting everyone to actually take my word for it. It just my gut feeling that it was coming either this Tuesday or Wednesday. Not to worry though, I have a new prediction. It will be revealed to us some time early next week (once again, placing bets on Monday till Wednesday). My sources confirm it...

Fortune-teller.jpg

Your sources suck

From what's going on in that crystal ball, she should be sucking antacids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back