Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find that I would get no less than four figures in this series. This revelations disturbs me.

Is that all..? Four? You're letting the side down badly there...only $900 on these, you should be ashamed of yourself :lol

Seriously though, I shudder to think what the potential outcome and total outlay from me will be on this.

66 Batmobile = Must buy
Batman = Must buy
Robin = Must buy
Joker = Must buy
Penguin = Must buy
Riddler = Must buy
Catwoman (Newmar) = Must buy

...as likely probables

Catwoman (Merriwether) = Must buy
Catwoman (Kitt) = Must buy
King Tut = Must buy
Egg Head = Must buy
Bookworm = Must buy

...as also possibles.

Just the first half of the list means that I am looking at the best part of $2,000 (£1,300 UK approx!!)

Is that all..? Four? You're letting the side down badly there...only $900 on these, you should be ashamed of yourself :lol

Seriously though, I shudder to think what the potential outcome and total outlay from me will be on this.

66 Batmobile = Must buy
Batman = Must buy
Robin = Must buy
Joker = Must buy
Penguin = Must buy
Riddler = Must buy
Catwoman (Newmar) = Must buy

...as likely probables

Catwoman (Merriwether) = Must buy
Catwoman (Kitt) = Must buy
King Tut = Must buy
Egg Head = Must buy
Bookworm = Must buy

...as also possibles.

Just the first half of the list means that I am looking at the best part of $2,000 (£1,300 UK approx!!)

Hey! Don't forget Yvonne Craig Batgirl, in the first half of your list. :)

Where the heck would this thing even fit

you would have to buy a coffee table/dining just to display it

309327_496207570404915_877416119_n.jpg
That looks frigging amazing. :thud:

It is accurate to how the car looks now, sadly it is not even close as to how the car looked in any of the three seasons of the TV show.

I have posted (respectfully) on FB that they could contact these fellows...

https://1966batvehicles.yuku.com/

...as they consulted with Round2 models to make the snap-together, glue and deluxe glue kits all more accurate. They are a great bunch of folks, but are as avidly bent on screen accuracy for the car as us freaks on here are for our figures' accuracy.

This was the BIGGEST surprised from this con! I used to have a version of this back when I was a kid and cousin of mine destroyed it! Years later I saw it at a comic book shop selling for $200... the rage never quite faded away! I'M SO BUYING THIS! This time is personal...

In the mean time, you can watch the full movie, legally on youtube! Check it out! Skip to 1:01:54 for the best part of the movie... so smooth!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iCFAA_yM00"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iCFAA_yM00[/ame]

Must get this! I hope they give us the Arkham Asylum game Batmobile too!

well, i am a huge fan of the original t v show...so much so i had a bunch of customs done over time.....i am having my own 1/6 th batmobile being built for me right now....very t.v. accurate, it is 90% done....this is a pic of what it will look like....same builder has built the one in the pic....here are some pics of my customs.....of course hot toys will blow them out of the water....but..i will always love my customs....even as i probably buy the hot toys version.....just give me the needle baby...!!!! rehab would never work...

start off with a few adam west
006-20.jpg

the boy wonder-one on the right has a removeable mask
007-17.jpg
catwoman-lee meriwhether
044-2.jpg

bat girl
012-8.jpg

egg head (vincent price ) joker (ceaser romero)
008-15.jpg

penquin-the one and only burgess riddler-gorshin---clock king--forget who played him?
010-13.jpg

batmobile-still in progress
finishedbatmobile.jpg

Last edited:
Back