1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in the cowl but hoping it will be slightly better than the HT version, the honeycomb pattern on the HT is too big, looks kind of silly to me

I just got this figure today and holy crap is this a great figure. I've been looking at pictures and videos of it for months but nothing conveys how great it is in person. And while I still have the same nitpicks, they don't matter nearly as much as I thought they would.

As other people have mentioned, it's a big figure. Even though it's not much taller than my Captain America, it looks out of scale. He's thick. Makes Cap look like pre-serum Cap.

Won't be a problem for me though unless the rest of the justice league looks equally out of scale.

Really hate myself for buying from a HK dealer instead of SS... thought I'd get it faster HAHAHAHHAHA

The wait is killing me.

Fantastic pictures everyone, keep them coming!!!!

Last edited:
Don't think I'm crazy but all the talk of this being FOTY, IMO it's a toss up believe it or not between these two as my top choices of FOTY :lecture

Picked this up from UPS today.

Holy fk it's godlike. Dare say it's above what I put TDK 2.0 and 1989 Batman

place your own arm straight out infront of you with the palm of you hand facing up toward the roof, then turn it 90 degrees as if you were shaking someones hand. Now look at you forearm, tony was wrong in his assesment of the foreams being backwards. They were correct

nope, I was correct. I have three Normal version Batman, and one of the were not the same as the other two. Inner forearm suppose to be more bulky than the outer. its very minor, but only after compare in hand would know.

nope, I was correct. I have three Normal version Batman, and one of the were not the same as the other two. Inner forearm suppose to be more bulky than the outer. its very minor, but only after compare in hand would know.

I get what youre saying however in actual anatomy that bulbus part of forearms normally drawn on the inside is actually a muscle group located on the top of the forearm, and you used that muscle sculpt to gauge that it was wrong on the hot toys fig, and its not. 1/6 figures are odd because its a static sculpt, so it wont rotate like a normal human arm

Received mine over the weekend and boy what a great figure!

IMG_0637.jpg
IMG_0635.jpg

it gets easier the longer you've been doing it. :lecture

Oh, I can do it no problem, I'm an illustrator so these are things I naturally have to think about when drawing anyway, pretty easy extension to make something that actually exists look natural, I just don't have a camera to take some photos.

Back