Hot Toys complete MMS check list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A complete Dragon list would be nice, but it sounds like an awful lot of work, unless one already exists somewhere. I have a home-made one, but it's not exactly checklist quality. A Takara list might also be a good idea.

A Dragon list would be huge!
What with all the show and CH exclusives...

I Have in my collection
MMS 03 Aliens - HICKS
MMS 04 Aliens - Apone
MMS 05 Aliens -Vasquez
MMS 08 AVP - Celtic Predator
MMS 09 AVP - Scar Predator
MMS 15 AVP- CHOPPER PREDATOR
MMS 16 AVP- ELDER PREDATOR
MMS 17 AVP- ALIEN WARRIOR
MMS 18 AVP - SCAR PREDATOR< 8TH ANI-COM VER>
MMS 22 Aliens - Ripley
MMS 23 Aliens - Hudson
MMS 24 Aliens - Drake
MMS 30 AVP - Ancient Predator (SideShow Exclusive)
MMS 31 AVP - Ancient Predator (Blister Exclusive)
MMS 38 Aliens - 16 inches high Alien Warrior model kit
MMS 42 POTC3 - Captain Jack Sparrow
MMS 48 Predator 2 - 14 inches high Elder Predator model kit
MMS 53 AVP-R - 14 inches high Predator model kit
MMS 54 AVP-R - 16 inches high Alien model kit
MMS 55 AVP-R - 18 inches high PredAlien Model kit
Also Have Battle Damaged Predator - Predator 2
Sideshow Exclusive Edition (Best Pred to date!)
And currently have ordered
MMS 57 POTC2 - Cannibal Jack Sparrow
MMS 62 POTC 3- Davy Jones
MMS 63 Alien - The Nostromo Crew Member -Captain Dallas
MMS 64 Alien - The Nostromo Crew Member - Executive Officer Kane
Hope to get BD endo and Robocop too, if i can find them cheap enough!!

Last edited:
Here is my thinking... I will reserve at least two posts (or more) for long checklists, medium sized will get one to two posts and small will be grouped together. I will also reserve a couple of spots for the future. So, with that in mind, this is what I have so far...

Large
Medicom
Sideshow
Hot Toys
Takara
Dragon

Medium
BBI

Small
Enterbay
Peril Unlimited

Now, having said all that, doesn't mean I will undertake to research the checklists for all these companies; wookster has started Hot Toys and I have started Medicom and can work on Sideshow, but people with more knowledge of the other companies will need to supply those checklists. The checklists will always remain at the beginning, so they are easy to access, and updates can just be added to the thread and I can merge them into the checklists from time to time.

Any other companies to list?

just in case anyone's interested, instinctoy's last blog post was the complete listing of sideshow's SW 1/6:
https://instinctoy.blog73.fc2.com/blog-entry-423.html
someone might have posted it already. it's a mere fraction of sideshow's products to date.

Yeah, that is "tiny" fraction!!! :lol I have already been working on a Sideshow database, so I should be able to pull out the 1/6th figures and create a checklist... I know I will be missing a few things, but hopefully the board can complete it.

Large
Medicom
Sideshow
Hot Toys
Takara
Dragon

Medium
BBI

Small
Enterbay
Peril Unlimited

Any other companies to list?

DiD and Ignite have quite a few figures out, so those would probably be useful additions. I suppose they'd fall somewhere in between the small and medium range and wouldn't be as hard to complete as some of those bigger lists. I still have a membership in Dragon's fan club, so I could check and see if anyone has already compiled a complete list over there. Chances are they have... but the WWII German figures alone probably number in the hundreds! :monkey4

woooh cool , before that i had think that the first alien & predator franchises figures come out were avp predators...so hicks vas and apone was out before

and the first HT mms figure ever is t-800...cool

It's not much but I love them all. Thank you Hot Toys :love

MMS 09 AVP - Scar Predator x2
MMS 15 AVP- CHOPPER PREDATOR x2
MMS 28 AVP - GRID ALIEN
MMS 31 AVP - Ancient Predator (Blister Exclusive)
MMS 45 Predator 2 - Predator model kit
MMS 48 Predator 2 - 14 inches high Elder Predator model kit x2
MMS 53 AVP-R - 14 inches high Predator model kit x2
??? ?? PREDATOR 2 - Battle Damaged Version

Ok guys, I have created a thread to house the checklists and have got a start on the HOT TOYS checklists. I have locked the thread for right now, until we make a final decision on the companies we want to try and keep a list for (and therefore, how many posts I need to reserve in advance).

Thanks to wookster for getting this started, and I hope he doesn't mind I edited his checklist. I researched the HOT TOYS site and used the same product number they show on their page so some of the early MMS figures have wookster's code and the code HOT TOYS shows. I also tried to used their exact product description where possible.

Here is the thread...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33044

We need some more input on the companies we want to try and checklist and how to do the checklist.

Looking great so far. Glad you updated the list from Hot Toys' site, too. That's where I got my original checklist started. Some of the early figures, like Kyle Reese, didn't have the MMS series numbers yet.

Anyway, just wanted to report that I haven't had a chance to check the Mighty Dragon Fan Club site yet to see if anyone there has a checklist available. I'd like to have a complete Dragon checklist, but I don't know if anyone else does.

If everyone thinks it's a good idea I'll look into it, but if nobody cares, then I'll let it go. It would definitely take up a huge amount of space, but I think it would be great to have one. Dragon's nearly produced more figures than all of the other companies combined, and it's very hard to keep track of them all!

In addition to the companies already discussed, I would again suggest adding DiD and Ignite to the list. Fortunately, those lists shouldn't be too hard to compile.

DiD and Ignite would be great additions.

Also, not sure where they would go on the list but HT also released the Famous Type figures including (unlicensed) figures of George Lucas, Neo and Tom Cruise from Mission Impossible.

DiD and Ignite would be great additions.

Also, not sure where they would go on the list but HT also released the Famous Type figures including (unlicensed) figures of George Lucas, Neo and Tom Cruise from Mission Impossible.

That's right, I forgot about those! The only one I have is Lucas, which was the best of the three, imo. Hot Toys has also made a lot of military figures, too.

I've been trying to think of some other independents who made more than just a couple of figures. Armoury made some military figures a few years back, but I haven't seen anything new from them for quite a while.

I don't know how many people are familiar with Alfrec, a Japanese company that made a series of licensed figures based on famous actors as characters from Japanese jidaigeki movies, aka "samurai flicks". I think they also gave it up a couple of years ago, but many of their figures were pretty cool. That might be another list some people might want.

I love checklists, so I don't have a problem listing any company you guys want to... as long as someone can supply a checklist, I will put it in and keep them updated, but the only ones I personally have time to put together myself are the Medicom and Sideshow ones (and will need help on both I'm sure!). :D

Keep one thing in mind... if using someone else's checklist, please try to obtain permission... we don't want to use other people's work unless they ok it.

Here's what I have... wouldn't mind a few more. The biggest figure I'm bummed I don't have is the original ED-209 :monkey2

MMS 03 Aliens - HICKS
MMS 10 ROBOCOP - ROBOCOP
MMS 13 SUPERMAN RETURNS - SUPERMAN
MMS 14 BATMAN BEGINS - BATMAN
MMS 20 ROCKY- CLUBBER LANG
MMS 22 Aliens - Ripley
MMS 28 AVP - GRID ALIEN
MMS 46 The First Blood - Rambo (M65 Jacket version)

On Order
MMS 64 Alien - The Nostromo Crew Member - Executive Officer Kane[/QUOTE]

Also I have 2 of the Famous Type figures:
George Lucas
Neo

These are the only Hot Toy products I have. I only have enough room for display, plus at their expense I have to be nitpicky on my buying:

Item # Product Name

MMS 33 The Terminator - Endoskeleton
MMS 40 The Terminator - Endoskeleton (Battle Damaged Version) - Blister Exclusive
MMS 43 POTC3 - Elizabeth Swann

Will order next:

MMS 41 POTC3- Captain Sao Feng

Pre-ordered:

MMS 56 POTC3- Will Turner

Wish I had the money to afford:

MMS 51 AppleSeed Saga Ex Machina - Deunan Knute
MMS 52 AppleSeed Saga Ex Machina - Briareos Hechatonchires

The ones I want are in green.
The ones I have are in red.

MMS 01 The Terminator - T 800
MMS 02 The Terminator - Kyle Reese
MMS 03 Aliens - HICKS
MMS 04 Aliens - Apone
MMS 05 Aliens -Vasquez
MMS 06 THE FIRST BLOOD II, RAMBO - JOHN J RAMBO
MMS 07 THE FIRST BLOOD - COL TRAUTMAN
MMS 09 AVP - Scar Predator

MMS 10 ROBOCOP - ROBOCOP
MMS 11 THE FIRST BLOOD II, RAMBO - HALO RAMBO
MMS 12 ROBOCOP -ED 209
MMS 13 SUPERMAN RETURNS - SUPERMAN
MMS 14 BATMAN BEGINS - BATMAN
MMS 15 AVP- CHOPPER PREDATOR
MMS 18 AVP - SCAR PREDATOR< 8TH ANI-COM VER>
MMS 19 ROCKY- ROCKY BALBOA
MMS 20 ROCKY- CLUBBER LANG
MMS 21 THE FIRST BLOOD -^ John J Rambo
MMS 22 Aliens - Ripley
MMS 23 Aliens - Hudson
MMS 24 Aliens - Drake
MMS 25 ROBOCOP -ED 209
MMS 26 ROBOCOP3 - ROBOCOP
MMS 27 SUPERMAN RETURNS - CLARK KENT
MMS 28 AVP - GRID ALIEN
MMS 29 AVP - ALIEN (BROWN
)
MMS 31 AVP - Ancient Predator (Blister Exclusive) only helm
MMS 32 ROBOCOP3 - ROBOCOP
MMS 33 The Terminator - Endoskeleton
MMS 34 ROCKY- CLUBBER LANG (Blister Exclusive)
MMS 35 RAMBO 3
MMS 36 ROCKY - Apollo Creed
MMS 37 ROCKY - Ivan Drago
MMS 39 ALIENS - 1/6 th scale Power Loader with Ellen Ripley collectible model kit set
MMS 40 The Terminator - Endoskeleton (Battle Damaged Version) - Blister Exclusive
MMS 41 POTC3- Captain Sao Feng
MMS 43 POTC3 - Elizabeth Swann
MMS 44 POTC3 - Captain Sao Feng (Limited Version)
MMS 46 The First Blood - Rambo (M65 Jacket version)
MMS 47 Aliens - 16 inches high Alien Warrior model kit (Repaint Version)
MMS 48 Predator 2 - 14 inches high Elder Predator model kit
MMS 49 Superman Returns - 12 inches Jor El collectible figure
MMS 50 Superman Returns - 12 inches Superman / Clark Kent collectible figure (2 in 1 version)
MMS 51 AppleSeed Saga Ex Machina - Deunan Knute
MMS 52 AppleSeed Saga Ex Machina - Briareos Hechatonchires

MMS 53 AVP-R - 14 inches high Predator model kit
MMS 56 POTC3- Will Turner
MMS 57 POTC2 - Cannibal Jack Sparrow
MMS 58 The Warlords - ZHAO ER-HU( normal version)
MMS 59 The Warlords - JIANG WU- YANG (normal version)
MMS 60 The Warlords - JIANG WU- YANG (special version)
MMS 61 Rocky III - Italian Stallion ver
MMS 63 Alien - The Nostromo Crew Member -Captain Dallas
MMS 64 Alien - The Nostromo Crew Member - Executive Officer Kane

Back