Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a cool pic but it's freaking me out. It looks like the base is in another detolf while the top looks like it's right below fett and Luke.

Hell yeah!! It's doing my head in too!!! Has he explained how the hell he managed to get the top part to stick to the glass?!?!?! I want to display mine in my Detolf like that!!! If he managed to stick it to the glass shelf above, there'd be no need for the base right?!!?

Hell yeah!! It's doing my head in too!!! Has he explained how the hell he managed to get the top part to stick to the glass?!?!?! I want to display mine in my Detolf like that!!! If he managed to stick it to the glass shelf above, there'd be no need for the base right?!!?

No there wouldn't be, but the only way to stick it to the glass is by using some form of adhesive and believe me you would not want that to come unstuck and drop down as it would smash straight through any below shelves!

It's funny when you think about it, although I like Bespin Luke including the blaster and HT's did a fine job with replicating it, it's a shame we never got to see him use it at all in the film. :dunno

I'm pretty sure the most we saw is just Luke pointing it at Yoda and then he just ran around with it in hand at Bespin, but I'm pretty sure he never fired it, not even when Boba shot at him, and when he confronted Vader at Bespin, he put it away, and took out his light saber. unless there was a deleted scene I missed.

Last edited:
It's funny when you think about it, although I like Bespin Luke including the blaster and HT's did a fine job with replicating it, it's a shame we never got to see him use it at all in the film. :dunno

I'm pretty sure the most we saw is just Luke pointing it at Yoda and then he just ran around with it in hand at Bespin, but I'm pretty sure he never fired it, not even when Boba shot at him, and when he confronted Vader at Bespin, he put it away, and took out his light saber. unless there was a deleted scene I missed.

This is true, which is why I can't decide whether to pose him with blaster or saber? At the moment I have opted for blaster and I can't get those god damn PERS right, well when I say right I mean just with an angle that I am happy with lol.

I just watched Sean Long's vid review, and his DX07 card insert has a ****ing QC fault!!! It says "UKE SKYWALKER" instead of "LUKE SKYWALKER"!!! How the **** does Hot Toys miss printing the "L" from the goddamn figures name!?!?!?!

Mine is arriving tomorrow or the day after. If it is missing the "L", there'll be hell to pay!!!!

I just watched Sean Long's vid review, and his DX07 card insert has a ****ing QC fault!!! It says "UKE SKYWALKER" instead of "LUKE SKYWALKER"!!! How the **** does Hot Toys miss printing the "L" from the goddamn figures name!?!?!?!

Mine is arriving tomorrow or the day after. If it is missing the "L", there'll be hell to pay!!!!

Hmm, I am gonna check mine when I get home now! You mean the little card that is clipped into the cover inside the box, right?

I was thinking he fired it on Bespin when Boba is shooting at him...Guess it's been awhile since I actually watched the movie...:dunno

I have just changed the cloths from Sideshow Jedi Luke to my HT DX07 special edition Bespin Luke. If found interest might click the below picture link to look at the total 9 pictures:

Back