Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was referring to the SIZE of the emblem
Given that they are the same size it's unclear how there may be a claim with such subtext.

the bat symbol seems to be raised higher (relief style) over the yellow base than it was in 89.
Looks exectly what it was in da movie to me.
Good call for you to start use photoshop tho :lol

- Head & Body Sculpted by Pan
- Head Art Directed by Kojun & GOX (Eom Jea Sung)

I dunno is this good old Pan Mak or the new talanted guy, but...

005201yyzg0mgzussarxfe.jpg

005313fnxxeneneg77rrk6.jpg

... THIS IS THE BEST BATMAN SCULPT EWUH!
I mean look at this - freakin' Keaton himself it 1/6!!! :horror

Screen Cap of 89 Emblem. The symbol is raised fairly high here too but I'd love to see a size comp of the 89 and Returns Emblems. For some reason I always thought the Returns symbol was a tad larger.

Coco would know...

Anyway, great fig, can't wait to get it. :)

Btmn_0883.jpg

Yep, truly amazing sculpt. I love how they got the eyeliner right too. Makes all the difference with PERS.

005201yyzg0mgzussarxfe.jpg

005313fnxxeneneg77rrk6.jpg

You guys better stop posting pictures. The more pictures i see of this figure the more i cant wait to have him inhand.

*Waits for someone to post more pictures*

Screen Cap of 89 Emblem. The symbol is raised fairly high here too but I'd love to see a size comp of the 89 and Returns Emblems. For some reason I always thought the Returns symbol was a tad larger.

Coco would know...

Anyway, great fig, can't wait to get it. :)

Yep, truly amazing sculpt. I love how they got the eyeliner right too. Makes all the difference with PERS.

Hey, do you want this figure or not? Now shut up. Shut...up.

89STILL.jpg

Hate to bring the Nolan talk back in here :lol , but this really reiterates how bad it sucks that HT didn't do a new Begins sculpt for their Nolan Bats. This sculpt blows that one away as resembling the screen counterpart IMO, and the evolution of HT's sculptors from 3-4 years ago to now is pretty clear IMO.

Curious..will the head move at all? I know it doesn't move much in the movie..just wondering.

Curious..will the head move at all? I know it doesn't move much in the movie..just wondering.

Hard to say if it will move much with a fixed cowl. Prolly just Bat Turn movements. Should move back and forth a bit I would think. :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-kxbA-kvPY"]Revenge in the Air - YouTube[/ame]

Back