Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a regular and on waitlist for the ex.
Dont care for the ex but if its cheaper and is available first why not.
We'll see who get there first ^^

I never picked up the T-1000, so I wouldn't mind a new version to go with these DX Arnie figures. The new chrome one looks pretty cool, but I doubt I will do the punching pose with it.

Yeah, I was not a fan of the T-1000 figure. The likeness was ok, but the hands were super huge. I defiantly feel it needs a 2.0.

HT's T1000 is awesome no doubt but I'd be down for another one with an upgraded PERS sculpt. I think he'd really benefit from the DX treatment.

I'd say we practically got the DX treatment the first time around... he came with so much stuff it's actually crazy to think he was under $200 when he was released considering the bare bones $220 will get you nowadays.

I don't see any reason to revisit the T-1000 at all...

M.

I'd say we practically got the DX treatment the first time around... he came with so much stuff it's actually crazy to think he was under $200 when he was released considering the bare bones $220 will get you nowadays.

M.

Well, I have issues with it, so I would welcome a new version. :peace

M.

Oh, I agree. He was loaded and a bargain compared to today's prices. DX basically means PERS anymore and I think the original release with an upgraded regular sculpt with PERS and maybe the donut sculpt that came with the Sarah T1000 with PERS would make an awesome set.

I'm actually surprised the T-1000 sculpt that comes with this is completely new. The profile, nose, chin etc. are different and everything. I mean, we know it's new considering there isn't a neck post, but I didn't think it would be an all new sculpt. I expected just a retool.

I have a feeling the T-1000 is in the works. The current T-1000 might look dated next to the DX13. I purchased T-1000 at BBTS around two years ago for $170 (the good days). The thought of a new T-1000 with the accessories it came with today.....wow be pricey!

I'm actually surprised the T-1000 sculpt that comes with this is completely new. The profile, nose, chin etc. are different and everything. I mean, we know it's new considering there isn't a neck post, but I didn't think it would be an all new sculpt. I expected just a retool.

DeathAsylum and I were talking about that sculpt yesterday and were wondering if that head would end up getting recast in fleshtone and sold by headplay or one of those type companys. It seems to happen alot lately even the new peter parker head was recast and sold without the scars a day or so after release:horror

On a related note, is $300 a good price for a MIB t-1000 100% complete? Found it at a local "antique" store...

I know I'll be pissed if they come out with another one...

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, just last year I got one for a little over $200.

I bought mine at release but never opened it till about 3-4 months ago, I must say I don't think it really needs a remake but would'nt mine if they did it though for those who missed out and those just joining the party. I would prefer to see a re-make of the T-800 endoskeleton first, looking at the full BD head makes me drool thinking about how good that could be.

Its new? I haven't really paid much attention to it.

Yup.

T-1000compare.jpg

I would much rather see more Arnold figures done, besides another T-1000. If HT did make a new one though, I would probably buy it. I would love to see Matrix, Conan, & PS T-800 first.

I bought mine at release but never opened it till about 3-4 months ago, I must say I don't think it really needs a remake but would'nt mine if they did it though for those who missed out and those just joining the party. I would prefer to see a re-make of the T-800 endoskeleton first, looking at the full BD head makes me drool thinking about how good that could be.

Well, if they remake it fine, if not I don't mind either. I'd probably get it, but I'm not praying for one. I am curious to see how EB's 1/4 T-1000 turns out.

I'd be down for a Endo 1/6. I hope it's die cast.

Back