Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a massive fan of Iron Man, but I don't want to upset the ball and chain, and I might just about get around her with War Machine and the MK VI. I might pick up the new head though.

I know what you mean....i just came home with the 1:1 bust and already have 2 HT's IM from the last film, i have WM coming and have the MK VI SS piece on order as well!

but then again, with all that.....this MK IV might get lost in the crowd, so whats one more 12" fig :lol

I don't have any iron man figure yet (i know! I know!) - no money whenever they were coming out... i had the BD Mk III on order but had to cancel... but was thinking it's ok, I'll pick it up later on.

I didnt think I'd have any interest in a standard Mk IV as I loved the battle damage on the III (and I don't like how the thighs look on the IV if I'm being picky) - BUT..... this just looks incredible from an engineering point of view. Absolutely beautiful.

I'm afraid I may have to have this :lol

I know what you mean....i just came home with the 1:1 bust and already have 2 HT's IM from the last film, i have WM coming and have the MK VI SS piece on order as well!

but then again, with all that.....this MK IV might get lost in the crowd, so whats one more 12" fig :lol

i dont have the 1:1 bust i got Mark I, II, III. got the BD Mark III and Mech test on order. got WM and Whiplash on order and have the SS Maquette on flex. and yes i will pre order this one as well its just to awesome to pass up

wow... cool pic, Dino. Thanks...
the feature of the figure is very good, but then again, its too skinny.
not bulky enough. like what we seen in the teaser where Tony without the helmet enjoying the doughnut break.... :(

^^This is why I didn't get the BD MKIII. I knew when the MKIV comes out, it will have the metallic paint, detailed air flaps with metal and all the other cool little features. Too bad it has some battle damage on shoulder, i wanted a minty fresh suit.

Aren't those just flash glares on the shiny armor? I thought bd at first too but then doublechecked the first page and he's squeaky clean.

That would be really cool actually. :D

He's not joking, go back and read the spec!-

Accessories:

- One (1) pair of red framed sunglasses

- One (1) donut box with one donut inside

- Extendable figure stand with Mark IV nameplate and movie logo

- One more additional square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function, Mark IV nameplate and movie logo (white light, battery operated)

No pics yet though!

Accessories:

- One more additional square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function, Mark IV nameplate and movie logo (white light, battery operated)

No pics yet though!

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Accessories:

No pics yet though!

OMG seriously...thats Hilarious!! :lol

Unbelievable how awesome this thing looks. Toyhuntters pics are awesome, but a prototype without the LED Base, huh?
Never mind, can´t wait, even my girl says it´ awesome.
Together with war machine=must have.

im still waiting for the mark v1 but this is tempting. Man together with whiplash and war machine this will be a great set but im worried they wont come out with a mark 6 becuase im pretty sure the suit case armor is going to be a dx.

Back