Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there must be a common defect. Either that or a pissed off factory worker. :lol

It didn't appear damaged at all but I checked the right leg first before I pulled anything else out and ,sure enough, it was broken.

aw...that sucks man...sorry :(

but it kinda reminds me of the scene in deuce bigalow, when he pops the girls leg off....imagine rob schneider with that figure.....*POP* :lol

seriously though, i hope you find a good replacement, i hate seeing figures break...like my first v1 joker....not fun at all :(

Wow, what the hell is up with all of these broken legs right out of the box? The Mark III didn't have this problem.

Yeah, there must be a common defect. Either that or a pissed off factory worker. :lol

It didn't appear damaged at all but I checked the right leg first before I pulled anything else out and ,sure enough, it was broken.

Does the leg just easily break when playing with it or does it just fall off when u lift it out of the box?

Does the leg just easily break when playing with it or does it just fall off when u lift it out of the box?

I never lifted the figure out of the box. It was broken and loose when I opened it which is really strange. It's like somebody broke it while putting it in the tray and then positioned the leg perfectly so that you couldn't tell until you opened it.

I had a Mark III that came with a super loose ankle. He could not stand on his own. My vendor was sold out, so I repaired it myself. These figures are really, really fragile. I don't understand these defects....

It looks like Hot Toys has a factory worker in need of a career change.

Finally get mine Thursday so hopefully it didn't fall pray to some spiteful jerk breaking legs off toys because his boss won't give him a day off or something.

Reminds me of idiots I've known who thought it was hilarious to go into stores and crush the packaging on hard to find toys for absolutely no reason but to be mean.

Finally got to open this today. No leg problems and the bust is behind the black tray. So don't panic when you don't see it! It is an awesome way to display that extra head. I'm impressed how the reveal face can fully close as well! The magnet system in that is amazing!

Can't wait for the Mark I now!

Back