Hot Toys Jedi Starfighter w/ Anakin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another vehicle that can ultimately be shelved with both ANH and TFA Falcon cockpits and Rey’s TFA speeder.

Awesome to see... look forward to seeing it at all the Asian shows for the rest of the year... and then never again.

I wouldn't buy this is they made it, so...

if they actually sell it i'd be super excited and would be all for it, but i will not hold my breath. hopefully its not just another tease. come on hot toys lets do this already! release some vehicles!

Like Ray's Speeder, the First Order Drop Ship, the Falcon Cockpit, Tie Fighter, and Tie Interceptor, this will never be made for the public.

It actually doesn't look that big. Hot Toys can make this available if they don't go stupid and add a bunch of worthless electronics to drive up the cost.

If this gets done and that's a big if, I'd definitely be interested but I don't see it coming in under $800

I've never heard them called "laughs" but she does have nice ones agreed.

Galina has been there not Nata Lee. Laughs aren't required, sometimes back chuckles are fine - it just depends on mood. :lol

No way this sees the light of day!
The Falcon I could have seen being produced, because with it you have multiple display options: OT figures, ST figures, Solo figures
But this is only for two figures.

I wish I knew more details on how they make these.

The wings are probably styrene sheet. Styrene or metal tubing for the guns etc. probably a good number of 3D printed parts in there too. But the cockpit I wonder how they manage to get all those rounded surfaces. I guess heat formed styrene sheet around a positive core or something like that ?

No way this sees the light of day!
The Falcon I could have seen being produced, because with it you have multiple display options: OT figures, ST figures, Solo figures
But this is only for two figures.

The boatmobiles and bat pod disagree with you. A actual complete vehicle is better than a small piece of a ship.

Back