Hot Toys kick a**!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dekadentdave said:
No man, you HAVE to get Trautman!!! What is Rambo without the Colonel? Toy2 muthafuka!!!!

I dont know about Trautman, I am not a big fan of the figure.

Do you have him? Can you post some pix?

King Darkness said:
I dont know about Trautman, I am not a big fan of the figure.

Do you have him? Can you post some pix?

I do have Trautman and he looks badass next to Johnny but I don't have any pics to post. Maybe later. You gotta get him. And Halo too!!! :lol

dekadentdave said:
I do have Trautman and he looks badass next to Johnny but I don't have any pics to post. Maybe later. You gotta get him. And Halo too!!! :lol

I think I'll stick with Rambo I, II, & III:D

Halo does nothing for me.

Yeah, I will admit Halo is for completists only. You can live without him but not Trautman. Rambo needs his boss like the Six Million Dollar Man needs Oscar.

I wanna chime in here and say HOT TOYS DOES INDEED KICK MAJOR ASS. NOW SOMEONE PLEASE SELL ME A HOT TOYS SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Medkommies have no problem appreciating and admitting Hot Toys makes great products.:cool:

The ill Jedi said:
I had asked this in the Aliens thread; when you bought the Cheong Sleeves for your Vasquez, did you get just the sleeves or the whole figure? I want them for my Vas too.

No I had to buy the body but it was only 10 bucks so it was worth it. Vaz definitely needs the arm sleeves.

dekadentdave said:
No I had to buy the body but it was only 10 bucks so it was worth it. Vaz definitely needs the arm sleeves.
Okay, that's what I thought, thanks for the info.

About the Bandolier, there would of course be some $$ in it for you. :monkey3

The ill Jedi said:
Prime is supposed to be about 20 Feet tall, so at 1/6 scale he'd be about 3' 4" tall!!! That would be ****ing awesome!!! :rock

I'll take a 3'4" Prime anytime!!!!

newnewimg0001ln8.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Damn, Trautman does look pretty damn good next to John!

Great collection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back