Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone should send a picture of their Snake Eyes, recolored to look like Grey Fox...a little *hint hint* Not that it would do ANYthing.

That would be awesome, much like the custom ironman Shinkawa made.

Im a dissapointed that they will probably go with the ret-conned colour scheme of bright orange and shiney blue rather than what was in the damn game!

2CFB0C7F-1FCD-4495-9B29-D068F6964983-3605-000003ECD6E256E6.jpg

Looks good. Can someone answer this? What exactly is Snake wearing under that darn BDU in the game? It's obviously not the sneaking suit, but the armor underneath is a pretty good match for it, as stshammgod has shown. Does the sneaking suit armor just happen to resemble the wetsuit or whatever underneath?

Looks good. Can someone answer this? What exactly is Snake wearing under that darn BDU in the game? It's obviously not the sneaking suit, but the armor underneath is a pretty good match for it, as stshammgod has shown. Does the sneaking suit armor just happen to resemble the wetsuit or whatever underneath?

It's basically a insulted wetsuit, just like the suit Snake wore in MGS1-2 except that was for sub-zero temperatures.

That isn't the sneaking suit underneath. It's a wetsuit. The sneaking suit has those orange and gray details.

One black skintight looks pretty much like any other, and the similarity of the collar detail on both the sneaking suit and the wetsuit is because that's the throat mic/laryngophone showing, which is a separate piece of kit even if the HT figure has it as moulded onto the sneaking suit directly.

mine finally ships today! does anyone know if they allow you to pay up ahead of time if you flexpay on sideshow? id like to just pay stuff off so i dont have to push money around. i still have a remaining payment for boss and rex. im tired of factoring them in in my bills.

One black skintight looks pretty much like any other, and the similarity of the collar detail on both the sneaking suit and the wetsuit is because that's the throat mic/laryngophone showing, which is a separate piece of kit even if the HT figure has it as moulded onto the sneaking suit directly.

:exactly::goodpost:

How did you guys get the armor off the sneaking suit? Unlike other HT figures, this one seems to be the first one I encountered where nothing can be easily removed without cutting...

mine finally ships today! does anyone know if they allow you to pay up ahead of time if you flexpay on sideshow? id like to just pay stuff off so i dont have to push money around. i still have a remaining payment for boss and rex. im tired of factoring them in in my bills.

Yeah, I think they allow you to pay off your flex payments early. They're very liberal when it comes to changing around the payment schedule. Just contact their customer service and tell them.

How did you guys get the armor off the sneaking suit? Unlike other HT figures, this one seems to be the first one I encountered where nothing can be easily removed without cutting...

You can unglue the seal that holds one side of stitching to the vest. Only way to do it is to do something like that unfortunately.

bump.................because its halfway down page 2.................................and cause mine will finally be here tomorrow morning.:clap:fireworks ..........so.......:doh:moon

I looked into the Ebay sales and I didn't realize this figure goes for so cheap. I see him going for around $140-$180. That's pretty bad :lol

I guess it's safe to say, that we won't be seeing more figures from this line then :(.

It's so ironic that the Medicom figures will most likely have more collectible value, than either of the Hot Toys figures.

Meh I'm fairly confident Hot Toys will release a Raiden and if he sells, probably a bunch of Rising figures. This is probably it for MGS3 though.

Meh I'm fairly confident Hot Toys will release a Raiden and if he sells, probably a bunch of Rising figures. This is probably it for MGS3 though.

Good, it should never of started with this game in particular anyway. MGS1 or 2 should have high demand, and MGR Raiden too.

Back