Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a platinum card ... you'll need it, dude! I did when I was in HK ... Japan is even more dangerous for your 'wallet'.

All my cards are Plat. They're so easy to get these days the flair of owning one is so gone with the 90s. But yea I fear Japan. Not just because it's the awesome stuff capital of the world but also due to the high cost of everything else from hotels to food to all the other ordinary everyday necessities.

All my cards are Plat. They're so easy to get these days the flair of owning one is so gone with the 90s. But yea I fear Japan. Not just because it's the awesome stuff capital of the world but also due to the high cost of everything else from hotels to food to all the other ordinary everyday necessities.

I actually just went last year (before I started getting into 1:6 arghhhh) food can be expensive no doubt but if you find the right "guide" food can actually be quite affordable and still of really great quality. Since I wasn't looking for collectible I probably totally missed out but I went to a store called Tokyo hands I think and it had tons of neat collectible items. Remember to familarize yourself through streetview :D. Same goes for HK and if you have iPhone or any other smartphone that is I think I got a month worth of mobile edge data service from "Peoples" for less than u$20!!

I just hope that Hot Toys doesn't make it a habit of using the styrofoam boxes on their figures. Though it looks cool, it's really hard to get the sleeve off it without damaging the foam. :(

I just hope that Hot Toys doesn't make it a habit of using the styrofoam boxes on their figures. Though it looks cool, it's really hard to get the sleeve off it without damaging the foam. :(
It's even worse when your cat likes to chew on stryrofoam.

Sweet Jesus ~~ release so early !!! on my way picking it up :banana

Sweet Jesus ~~ release so early !!! on my way picking it up :banana

Wha wha what?! It's out? Woot!

EDIT: Just saw some in stock on eBay! :banana Didn't even notice!

4140440670_4da674125f.jpg

Last edited:
My god, MJ and JC release on the same day ... anyone want my kidney?

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

more pics soon ~~~ :naughty

Yep, just like I said. I just got the EMS tracking number for my 'VIP' edition ... Don't be fooled by those people selling them for $180.+ on ebay .... They sell you the standard edition and keep the PPC's so they can sell them for $60. +.

great figure and fantastic base but i have already the regular john connor so i won't buy this piece

My preorder is list the smallest its been in a long time. However this is only because a truckload of stuff has come out all around the same time. This will be another one to scratch off it soon by the looks of it. Seeing those boxed photos has rekindled my enthusiasm at a time when my VISA bill is sky-high and I considered him as a candidate for cancellation. So much for that! First thing that'll happen is John connor V1 will receive the V2 gun.

Back