Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now its finished:
2250865060103248357S600x600Q85.jpg
2815801310103248357S600x600Q85.jpg
2412857770103248357S600x600Q85.jpg
2080458560103248357S600x600Q85.jpg

Awesome, trooper...extremly well done.
Where you got that Gatling and bag from and the bandolier?
I take it the M79 is from the Comedian, together with the rounds, right?

Looks good but I'm hoping HT provides us new parts for that look.

If they don't end up giving us non-BD gloved hands I think I'd just paint the hands of MMS117 black because again I see this problem of the forearms coming out too long when gloved hands are added. Its sort of a problem even with the normal hands but to a lesser extent. I wish Hot Toys would sort that issue out. Overlong forearms.

Hey guys, do any of you know anything about this set?:

View attachment 27569

I'm not looking to do a Terminator bash, I'm just wondering if it will fit on a Truetype or TTL body without looking oversized. Thanks fellas.

Thank man, That answers my question I think. I'm doing a Mad Max bash, and I'm probably going to be using this set as a "base" from which to modify. Thanks again.

Was it ever discussed in here if the Barbie Fat Boy could or could not be use for Arnie?

I really don't care for the the New Bright version...

M.

Awesome, trooper...extremly well done.
Where you got that Gatling and bag from and the bandolier?
I take it the M79 is from the Comedian, together with the rounds, right?

I take the Gatling Gun from Intoyz combined with parts of the gatling gun from Utlimate Soldier, afterwards repainted
Bag is Hot Toys (battledamaged Terminator)
The bandolier is a customwork by xenoviper

@sandtrooper The M79 grenade launcher looks out of scale, is it 1/6?

No, Comedian's bandolier is brown leather, that's a different one.

Its from the HT Vietnam Gunner, repainted

Last edited:
Was it ever discussed in here if the Barbie Fat Boy could or could not be use for Arnie?

I really don't care for the the New Bright version...

M.

You really don't but it is the best affordable option. I believe in the discussion the Barbie one came up months ago and the final verdict was that it was off scale as it is on a small side of things. The next best thing is the Harley Davidson Fat Boy phone oh of cause the Tamiya is the best one but $$$
:borg:

You really don't but it is the best affordable option. I believe in the discussion the Barbie one came up months ago and the final verdict was that it was off scale as it is on a small side of things. The next best thing is the Harley Davidson Fat Boy phone oh of cause the Tamiya is the best one but $$$

Thanks for the info...i have been eying the Barbie ones on ebay but i never saw them mentioned in here.

There is something too bulky about the NB one as well as the phone.

Yeah, stupid Tamiya!

M.

btw don't get too worked up about getting the bike. The body in these pants makes it almost impossible to have a good natural sitting pose and even if you manage, the fear of the pants eventually exploding on you in that pose will likely have you end up posing it beside Arnie

Back