1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close up
D0BFA538-1D53-484A-89F8-9D55A6AC3605-1797-000001C85E157B81.jpg

Where's my 66 and 89 batmobile hot toys??
66A9961C-920C-434E-87DE-E26EDAA829E8-1797-000001C882BAA753.jpg
Just wow!!! Today I received Batpod and I was think, that is huge, but after 2nd photo....damn, Tumblers must be really.....big!!!

I just saw another pic. With the camo tumbler with black rims. Was that a custom paint? But these have silver color. I don't have either yet, do that's why I ask.

Damn, that black rims look wayyy better. I may have to do that to mine when I get them.

Hooray, mine is safely at home. Unfortunately, im on a business trip and wont see it till thursday...very sad

that attachment piece is a must have if you are buying this version of the tumbler.

looks great!

that attachment piece is a must have if you are buying this version of the tumbler.

looks great!

Without that mod, it will still be impressive in display, need to get the 89batmobile then will decide how and what size for the cover,still thinking of fixing the cover on the wall to display both the camo and 89 batmobile at an angle. No space on the floor for any shelves:(

Really? I still haven't gotten my notice from them. Can't wait! This and regular blk Tumbler going to look insane cool. Side by side with bat pod in the middle. No regrets getting this version of tumbler.

Really? I still haven't gotten my notice from them. Can't wait! This and regular blk Tumbler going to look insane cool. Side by side with bat pod in the middle. No regrets getting this version of tumbler.

Mine is in their warehouse and is ready to ship.

Back