1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to whoever cancelled their order of this. Finally converted. Really shoot about that!

I converted too! Put my order in on 4/3.
th.jpg

Yes mine converted last night. Thanks to whomever cancelled. I didn't want to get him at first since I have Avengers Thor and would wait for Avengers 2 version. And I'm not a Thor completist. Outfits look pretty much the same. But I don't know if this is the only sleeveless version we'll get and it's an exclusive. I also like the accurate head sculpt.

Yes mine converted last night. Thanks to whomever cancelled. I didn't want to get him at first since I have Avengers Thor and would wait for Avengers 2 version. And I'm not a Thor completist. Outfits look pretty much the same. But I don't know if this is the only sleeveless version we'll get and it's an exclusive. I also like the accurate head sculpt.

Yep the movie peaked my interest,the Head sculpt sold me, and the rarity is an unexpected pleasure, and congrats on the conversion

Mine just converted too.

I was on the fence also, but I figured since it was an exclusive, I should probably get it anyway.

Probably one of the best MMS box I've seen them do. I'd even considering displaying it with the box since it's so damn nice.

10303778_10152077138657344_7255332349004628902_n.jpg

That's freakin' awesome!

I already display my figures with their boxes, but this one has to be my favorite out of them all!

Are they using it for both Thors or just the Asgardian Light Armor version? I know he has the rocky base, whereas regular edition Thor has the normal base, but comes with the cloak/poncho.

Digging the GA Captain America box too.

I just noticed, but it appears his hair is somewhat malleable. It looks like it's rubbery so that it bends over his shoulders when you turn his head.

I just noticed, but it appears his hair is somewhat malleable. It looks like it's rubbery so that it bends over his shoulders when you turn his head.

Actually it looks like the head sculpts are mirror images of one another. Pretty smart of them, I was planning on only getting the Light Armor because I didn't want two figures with identical head sculpts. Maybe this will give it enough of a change to make them a bit more unique.

That is a great looking group shot. Soon may not mean all five or six within a month though. Until they release overseas we won't get them. Could be two or three months before they all get in the USA/Europe/central and South America. May not take that long but I don't see them all dropping in June. That thor box is stunning though. Not only the shape of his hammer but the outer sleeve is styled to look like it. I believe it's under the box in that photo

Back