Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broken PERS? Easily fixed... as long as the breaks are clean and there are no loose fragments.

I'll sell you mine. (Just the purple coat vers.) PERS are broke, everything else is mint. Bought off a boardie here a couple years ago. Box is a bit rough. I'll give you a good deal buddy. PM me if you're interested. :D

Just saw this post. If I had the cash I'd be all over it, bud. :( But with me being out of work and other new stuff coming out that I want in the coming months I wouldn't be able to afford it. Thanks for the offer though. I didn't think you'd sell your,Zach. What, you feel no need for it after you got the 2.0? Or are you like me and need the space and money so you'd rather sell a variant to fund new stuff?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Just saw this post. If I had the cash I'd be all over it, bud. :( But with me being out of work and other new stuff coming out that I want in the coming months I wouldn't be able to afford it. Thanks for the offer though. I didn't think you'd sell your,Zach. What, you feel no need for it after you got the 2.0? Or are you like me and need the space and money so you'd rather sell a variant to fund new stuff?

No problem buddy. It's always open so if you change your mind in the future.

Honestly, I have too many ****ing Jokers. :lol That, and the 2.0 stands in as my "purple suit" joker, so I don't really feel the need to have two. He's in the grenade rig pose right now and he'll probably stay that way.

I'm not putting him up for sale, but I wouldn't mind letting him go either. :lol

No problem buddy. It's always open so if you change your mind in the future.

Honestly, I have too many ****ing Jokers. :lol That, and the 2.0 stands in as my "purple suit" joker, so I don't really feel the need to have two. He's in the grenade rig pose right now and he'll probably stay that way.

I'm not putting him up for sale, but I wouldn't mind letting him go either. :lol

:lol

Yeah, at first you don't think it could happen....but then it does.

I got got the 2.0 and the extra stuff I have coming from TA whenever they get more stuff in and that will be 2. That will have to sate my Ledger Joker need.

Dunno if anyone has noticed as I'm new to this figure, the speeding mistake on the Heath Ledger card??

Can anyone give me advice on how to put the police hat on the regular Joker head?
Every time I try it looks off.
Is there a certain way to put the hat on?
Any mods?
Any help would be great.

do not use force on it because it will result weird, jut put in his head..

never had prob with that hat...

bye bye dx 2.0...useless for me..

Last edited:
Now offense shadow but your hat is still sitting a bit high.

I just pushed mine down on his head until it sat right. :dunno

Now offense shadow but your hat is still sitting a bit high.

I just pushed mine down on his head until it sat right. :dunno

no offence from you never ;) critics help to improve
can you show me a pic..?
i my opinion the police hat has not to be pressed in the head is like a round beret hat..

I have taken this how reference pic, look how is nice in that way...
..on my last image the hat not fixed fine you right...

:horror and that pose on the BR is terrible..I have to change it right now..:slap

Last edited:
Looks like you got it pretty close to me.
JokerPolice3.jpg

Would love to own this figure some day.

Looks like you got it pretty close to me.
JokerPolice3.jpg

Would love to own this figure some day.

thanks but not in the last pic tough:slap
:exactly: yes is must have in my opinion..
the scene in movie with police dress was so short..
but this attire for ledger/joker is amazing..
the headsculpt is amazing too... one of the best ledger lifeike head..

If someone was to sell the cop joker as a figure with a proper body, and complete, how much would he be worth??

no offence from you never ;) critics help to improve
can you show me a pic..?
i my opinion the police hat has not to be pressed in the head is like a round beret hat..

I have taken this how reference pic, look how is nice in that way...
..on my last image the hat not fixed fine you right...

:horror and that pose on the BR is terrible..I have to change it right now..:slap

I guess it's a matter of preference. I think yours looks like it's floating on his head a bit but you like it so that's cool. I like mine to sit further down.

Back