Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that looks way more like the watchtower than the batcave.

Actually i really hope Batman in the next film brings up the battle with Zod to Kal-El somehow. I just want more Zod stuff :)

Lex Luthor [standing next to a Lazarus Pit]: "You know, I've heard a lot about these things and so far I've lacked a worthy subject to experiment on. Plus you always fight fire with fire, or in this case Kryptonians with Kryptonians. This entity might come in handy later in dealing with that damn menace infesting our planet."

<<glances skyward, then flips switch to lower stretcher bearing Zod's body into the pit. Lucky thing Batman missed this one.... Lex, always with an ace up his sleeve.>>

Now this would be a Superman vs Batman truly worth seeing.

Lex Luthor [standing next to a Lazarus Pit]: "You know, I've heard a lot about these things and so far I've lacked a worthy subject to experiment on. Plus you always fight fire with fire, or in this case Kryptonians with Kryptonians. This entity might come in handy later in dealing with that damn menace infesting our planet."

<<glances skyward, then flips switch to lower stretcher bearing Zod's body into the pit. Lucky thing Batman missed this one.... Lex, always with an ace up his sleeve.>>

:horror YES!

Imagine how vicious Zod would come out of the lazarus pit if he was already vicious.

Zod wasn't really vicious, he was just royally and righteously p!ssed. He meant business, but he wasn't crazy.

He would be coming out of that Pit, though. Good lord.

[Or I could see Faora putting him in one.... I am still not 100% sure she is really dead.]

Zod wasn't really vicious, he was just royally and righteously p!ssed. He meant business, but he wasn't crazy.

He would be coming out of that Pit, though. Good lord.

[Or I could see Faora putting him in one.... I am still not 100% sure she is really dead.]

I'd say, at the end he was vicious, but yes, rightfully.

That depends, if it was a black hole, she'd be dead, but since the objective of colliding the phantom drives with each other was to send them back to the phantom zone, then it should be a wormhole, and she'd be alive.

Providing Batman doesn't completely ruin the series (Snyder treated this thing like it was his baby, so I find it hard to believe that Batman would take over this franchise without him, at least, putting up a fight). Introduce Supergirl. They clearly left an opening for her there with the empty pod. Perhaps she could be a new link to Krypton. Have Clark get a new Fortress. Introduce Doomsday in a sequel later on. I'm not sure they'd have the ***** to kill Superman, but, perhaps, they could kill Supergirl or even have Superman, mortally wounded, creating a new way into the Phantom Zone to get rid of Doomsday.

Then, perhaps, they could bring Faora back in a sort of "the wormhole works both ways" manner.

Didn't Snyder say he was a batman fan first

Did he? All I remember was him saying "I love Batman, but, yeah...no." When someone asked if Batman or Superman would win in a fair fight.

Has anyone read the prequel comic for MoS? They kind of explain the empty pod there.

Yep, if they followed that, I figured they could introduce Kara as Supergirl.

Which means that during the event in the movie, she is where? And doing what? Doesn't really delve deeper than that sadly. But it's a nice prequel story.

That would be quite a sight to behold. I always wanted a manipulative and formidable movie version of Luthor. Something awesome like this would put him on the right track.

The main problem, I think would be in what Zod would do after he emerged from the Pit. Since it is a truism that one enters the Pit dead and comes out crazy [at least temporarily], I shudder to think of the damage a truly insane Kryptonian could inflict.

So in this instance it would greatly behoove Luthor and whoever else might be present to GTFO after placement. Luthor would also have to be okay with whatever collateral damage Zod would inflict in his rage as he immediately hunted down Superman, and that might be a problem.... but this scene would be so awesome to see, I almost don't care. :)

My bet is, that in that scene, while Zod is coming out of the pit, before Luthor can say a word to him, Zod would just fly away in rage trying to find Superman to try to kill for good.

He would be totally uncontrollable. Since he was bad enough when he had himself even partway under control, it would be pretty cool to see - although perhaps harmful to the sensibilities of those claiming Superman's main goals should be rescuing kittens from trees, not defusing homicidal maniacs.

Yes, I can see a gazillion complains about how it would be too repetitive and I somewhat agree, but it would still be cool to witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back