Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like he knew there was a factory defect because that was my problem on my berserker out of the package , i get the problem is he was looking for a perfect one but as the first of the super predators i think they all had something wrong with them.He is telling you the truth i think but again there all like this, your description was good and he should be happy with your price.I mean 159 for berserker wow
Tell him refund only and sell it for the same and it would sell in one day , i would buy it from you.I was looking for a good priced one and if could i would have sprung for that price.If you partial him its a bad deal any less than 160 is a ripe off, he is worth 200 and will climb in price in the years

Thanks man. Thats what Im thinking as well. I was little disappointed when he sold for that price. I included the Classic Diorama Base and Bio mask as well so I really lost out on the price IMO.

Thanks man!
more photos, these show off action poses and the size differences between the berserker head and various other predator heads.
33bcyoj.jpg

Nice pose!

I should be spending more time in here as collectors appreciate their berserker.

There are so many great pics here..

FINALLY picked this up today. The last of my Super-Preds :) and now my favorite. Got Tracker, then Falconer and now this. The paint and HS are GREAT! Now to work on a proper back-drop to display the war party...

Keep the photogs coming, I suck, therefor never post photos.

:wave

Got my new Berserker Pred today! Wish i didnt have to sell the old one when i had to but now ive got another <3

Had a little tinker around with the Bio mask this afternoon. Not fond on its brownness given that the movie mask looks black 90% of the time and the browns only come through in certain lightning and angles in the movie. So i decided to re-paint the mask. I added about 7 layers of black paint to the mask. but strategically placed so there is pieces on the mask that when catch the light show up as brown. To the naked eye its pretty close to being pure black but when you spin it around in hand you see the nice effects in the light

dscf4725t.jpg

dscf4726m.jpg

dscf4730q.jpg

dscf4731h.jpg

Weee! Thanks. I've only just noticed now im looking at the pictures ive left the line from the back of his right eyebrow to back of the crown a bit too thick. But ive put everything away now so if i can be bothered to touch it up i will at a later point. I do like that the paint used also adds a bit of wetness to the look of the mask. It was sorely lacking from the original

I gotta agree with Mr. EcKo...that slight change in colour really makes a great difference. Nice work Kiva! Bout time you owned a HT Predator once again, and you've come back with a bang.

Back