Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's likely that the headsculpt will also be tweaked. Don't you guys notice it?
The release was pushed further back and there are still no pics of the final version around the net.

That's the problem with HT nowadays. This figure will take a total of ten months to be shipped after the initial PO and despite this unusually long amount of time, it could just be because of the other more-current licenses they're juggling rather than a sculpt tweak.

That's the problem with HT nowadays. This figure will take a total of ten months to be shipped after the initial PO and despite this unusually long amount of time, it could just be because of the other more-current licenses they're juggling rather than a sculpt tweak.

Ten months is a tough wait. It takes less time for a human baby to develop and be born.

They have Scar down for a summer release but he will most probably be a September/October release. By the time P2 comes out it may very well be over a year from PO to release.

Ten months is a tough wait. It takes less time for a human baby to develop and be born.

They have Scar down for a summer release but he will most probably be a September/October release. By the time P2 comes out it may very well be over a year from PO to release.

With the P2 box in that holiday greeting, they could very well end up making their February deadline (for Sideshow, January for HK probably). Whether or not that extended deadline meant anything as far as modifications go is unknown.

But there are still no final production pics out there. I think they tweaked the head and reveal the suprise just at the Jan deadline.

Last edited:
or maybe they'll pull another surprise and blame the factory again for shrinkage or enlargement this time around. lolz

I still am kind of shocked that they got away with that.

"Uh, hi, yeah. Your uh, $200 figure accidently shrank an inch in production. Sorry"

...that's it. :thud:

When they do, and it shows that there haven't been any improvements made to the headsculpt and bio, then prepare for the armageddon that will ensue from most here. :lol

I will!:lol
But then on the other hand I would be glad that I kept my old/first P2 and
there would still be the option to go with the P2 head and armor on the shadow body...

When they do, and it shows that there haven't been any improvements made to the headsculpt and bio, then prepare for the armageddon that will ensue from most here. :lol

tumblr_m90kkbHkLt1rvk0h5o1_500.gif

I'll just keep my neca 1/4th city hunter. 80 bucks and i never thought i'd say this, but neca did a great job on it.

Best,

Robert

Who gives a **** about scar what we need is a accurate P2... If HT screws this up I am really going to
Nooo.gif

P2 2.0 has already happened and as many have said I doubt the delays are because they have tweaked him massively. There's always P2 Version 3.0.;)

The only plus side going forward for future Preds is that they seem to have put a tad more effort into Scar. Hopefully their P2 Elder and Wolf keep the momentum going and look the part.

P2 2.0 has already happened and as many have said I doubt the delays are because they have tweaked him massively. There's always P2 Version 3.0.;)

The only plus side going forward for future Preds is that they seem to have put a tad more effort into Scar. Hopefully their P2 Elder and Wolf keep the momentum going and look the part.

Escalator-fail-snagged.gif

I doubt the massivley tweak:lol, but still hope for a better outcome like something between this and the old P2 BD head. I don't know they must have done something by that time and there are still no final release pics out... GOD HT U SUCK!...:monkey4

:lol Soo good!:lol

Back