Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously tho I hope they have fixed some of p2's issues cuz I'm already committed (flex thru ss) but I doubt it will be much different. Guess I'll just have to live with it, as I want p2 represented with my hot toys preds and who knows if/when they will do another version :dunno

OK, so if it's like that.. I hope HT is going to release P2 Elder and Hippie as their last, best and most accurate Predators ever! :lol Just kidding, but to be honest they are my most favourite ones.

Ya i always liked the lost pred clan in predator 2, hopefully hot toys will make um for u, right after they make my wolf pred dx version and all the other avp preds :pray: :rotfl:rotfl

there never was such thing as a clan in predator 1-2 movies.

Yes, at the end of Predator 2 a group of Predators aproched Harrigan and since they are a group you can also call them a clan, they have been the lost clan.
A clan mustn't always mean that they are from the same blood line...

Read just at the begining https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan

there never was such thing as a clan in predator 1-2 movies.

Ok....... a pack, a cluster, a school, a gaggle, a swarm, a herd, a flock :gah: Whatever you wanna call them, they are clearly a group of tribal hunters that work together or clan as basically all pred fiction after p2 used, but why argue over terminology as we probly wont agree anyways :nana: :rotfl

Merry christmas from hot toys
ORSd9_zps7d4e35a5.gif

:rotfl awesome, but if hot toys really wanted to give us a merry christmas, they would do a city hunter exclusive dio base, maybe this one :lecture :lol

Hes lucky he walked the extra 4 ft and got to the car and didnt fall into the pillar

Funnily enough I watched Bad Santa the other day. Billy Bob Thornton playing a shopping mall Santa just like the particular Santa in that GIF.

He played that role well, I think you probably have to be drunk to deal with endless lines of other peoples kids :lol

Back