Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I just looked at that last pic of Celtic on my computer, I was on my iPhone earlier, that's definitely a 1/6 custom and whoever made that really needs to be working for hot toys, beautiful work :clap

just buy 1 extra figures of new scar and you can costumize become the celtic :lol

Ya you had to if u wanted a 1/6 chopper, not like there were any other choices out there :dunno thank god they are finally remaking these with their improved skills :yess:

yeah ..
just keep waiting cause HT will only produce 1 figures/year :rotfl

21905_10151213607394494_1411038162_n.jpg

I luv your two elders on the thrones in the middle darkmoon, makes me wish I would have got at least one of them elder on throne statues to use the throne for that. As far as me getting an extra fig to make a custom, I don't have the skill for that, so I'll just have to wait :(

I luv your two elders on the thrones in the middle darkmoon, makes me wish I would have got at least one of them elder on throne statues to use the throne for that. As far as me getting an extra fig to make a custom, I don't have the skill for that, so I'll just have to wait :(

the elder on throne statue is not 1/6 scale xeno,
but 1/8 scale

the throne that i'm using in the middle is 1/6 scale made from resin,
i bought it through the ebay :D

the elder on throne statue is not 1/6 scale xeno,
but 1/8 scale

the throne that i'm using in the middle is 1/6 scale made from resin,
i bought it through the ebay :D

Ok, ya I noticed that when looking thru your amazing collection, i absoltely luv your display :duff and saw the smaller one in there. A few questions for u, what kind of cabinets are those(they are perfect) and who made those thrones, how much, and where can I find one

Ok, ya I noticed that when looking thru your amazing collection, i absoltely luv your display :doffed and saw the smaller one in there. A few questions for u, what kind of cabinets are those(they are perfect) and who made those thrones, how much, and where can I find one

those cabinets made from hardplex,
i made it through the interior designer from my home town.

the 1/6 throne was made by the third party company without fancy box,
it cost me around $65/pcs

you can search in ebay, perhaps they still have on stock

879512_64884628-a639-11e1-b2a0-00ddfb72bb9e.jpg

I would really like to eventually do a display of all the avp pred clan around the avp elder on one of those thrones with skulls and alien skulls and hopefully alien eggs and facehuggers scattered around. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would really like to eventually do a display of all the avp pred clan around the avp elder on one of those thrones with skulls and alien skulls and hopefully alien eggs and facehuggers scattered around. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you so much,
glad can share for the preds enthusiast like you :duff

Thanks darkmoon, I would give u a flint lock pistol for your all your help, but it looks like you got plenty :rotfl

:panic: :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :panic:

Ok, i just got done searching for one of the thrones, no luck at all :gah: I guess elder pred will just have to sit on the iron throne i have on preorder, it looks close to 6th scale :lol If you ever wanna get rid of those, let me know, they are really cool :hi5:

Ok, i just got done searching for one of the thrones, no luck at all :gah: I guess elder pred will just have to sit on the iron throne i have on preorder, it looks close to 6th scale :lol If you ever wanna get rid of those, let me know, they are really cool :hi5:

hahaha ...
thanks bro, i will keep in mind for that one :lol

Ya dark horse did a nice job on it, its 14" tall and heavy, probly polystone, not sure if its 6th scale but gotta be close. I love that series tho so its a must for me either way.

Back