Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Head sculpt did not capture a $220 likeness of City Hunter. I did not feel the "essence" of the character in the sculpt as I have for so many other $200+ HT's products.
Again IMO I am not judging others opinions.

Put the mask on and the problem solved,
If you have more money just go for the old P2 and use the chopped armed for the BD version

If my dog craps on the floor and I cover it with a sheet of news paper, I still know the crap is there.

Guilty00_00_43-00_00_503.gif

Actually i admit i do want scar too. A long time ago back when i couldn't afford ht's figures,
i tried to get me a cool predator and i heard about the mcfarlane 12 inch scar figure.
It too was discontinued and long sold like the ht's scar predator, but i managed to find one on amazon.
I got it from a nice seller and paid 130 bucks for it even though it was in reality a 60$ figure.

Well after years of defending my shelf from the 12 inch alien queen, he decided he had done his
job long enough and proceeded to end his life. After surviving the first few times
falling off my shelf i thought he wasn't ready to yet,
but one day he finally died from a broken neck. So i'm getting this new scar to take his place.

better put him on a lower shelf this time..I know i wouldn't chance it. he could end up bailing the same way....AAAHHH!!...Splat!

I have the Scar Predator on preorder. I missed thee 1st release. I also missed the Elder Predator. I would really love to see what they could do with him as a 2nd release.

I would also love it, but don't see it happening. If they would release a full on 1/6th scale Queen Alien with egg layer attachment and a couple of eggs and a base diorama....(Wow I am dreaming, aren't i?)

you know the one thig they forgot again for scar is the alien finger he broke off to give his self the scar i know its a little thing i was able to make one for my old scar and ill have one for my new scar

I got this on pre-order like this one much better than the first release IMO more movie accurate... Only thing that sucks is waiting a looooong time on pre-order...

When i get my scar i plan on modding his bio helmet so the eyes are not black and more of the mesh design/colour of the original Scar Hot toys.

they could change that
I dont know dude every pred lately has smooth black plastic for the bio visor. Pred2 clearly in the movie has a film like visor but on the 2.0 it is just black plastic.
They did the same thing with zerker, the proto was glossy like in the film but the production version was ruffer and again had black pastic for the eyes.

im just not understanding HT they can make iron man look like iron man and batman look like bat man but just totally screw us on a predator :cuckoo:

they should have gave scar a chestburster and two face huggers one sliced in half and a full facehugger maybe even an egg come on hot toys :panic:

i wonder if they make celtic and chopper , you guys think they will come with the plasma canons?
will they have a removable face mask ?

im just not understanding HT they can make iron man look like iron man and batman look like bat man but just totally screw us on a predator :cuckoo:

they should have gave scar a chestburster and two face huggers one sliced in half and a full facehugger maybe even an egg come on hot toys :panic:

i wonder if they make celtic and chopper , you guys think they will come with the plasma canons?

I wondered that too. The first time around they were given creative licensing but who knows this time. And if that's the case will they even make them? I don't know if I want 2 more non removeable bio preds in my collection.

Because........every iron man and batman have a same face/mask,unlike pred every each has a different face or mask at least.:peace:peace

Back