1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

When is the Blu-ray supposed to be out? I'm guessing around October..?

I'm figuring seeing as it was released around the usual Nolan-Batman release ie TDKR, I supsect it'll be either end of October anywhere up to end of Novemeber. TDKR released in early November in the UK and I think it'll probably be the same.

No official release date yet. You can preorder it now though.

Definitely thinking of ordering this and using the new SS end of summer coupon towards it to get the cost down a bit. In debate between this or X3 Wolverine or Barney Ross. Can't decide. :gah:

Definitely thinking of ordering this and using the new SS end of summer coupon towards it to get the cost down a bit. In debate between this or X3 Wolverine or Barney Ross. Can't decide. :gah:

End of summer coupon..? :yess:

Haha yea I'm trying to decide as well. Everything seems like it becomes fair game when you've got a coupon lol

Sure does but thinking this or Wolverine at the moment and spindrift congrats! May do the same just a debate at the moment.

I thought it was a nice touch to include the key with the figure. I was going to preorder anyway but it's cool to get surprised by a release every now and then--not like I was expecting this to come with a bunch of accessories anyway.

I think the NRD is $250 and up or if you order two or more of the same figure.

Damn it, if I cancel and reorder using the coupon, I'll have to pay the fee.

If you just had a regular PO, there was no NRD for those. ON Mos Superman it was 2 figures and up.

Did you have it FLEXed, if so there may be a fee but I don't know what it is without looking. I think it's along the lines of 10-20% after a certain time.

with the summerend coupon, ahd to do this. 60 bucks a month for 3 months is 3 nights out drinking.

Think i've decided on 1/4 scale for comic representations, and hot toys for 1/6th scale. this makes sense to my brain

Never even thought to try the coupon on Supes - glad I came in here. Thanks for the reminder!

Back