1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 - TDKR - John Blake with Bat-Signal 1/6th scale Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

I like it. I think it looks really cool UltraMarknus.:hi5:
Did you sculpt it yourself? :dunno

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

Don't get me wrong - it's a cool custom, & I'm not dissing UltraMarknus at all. :)

The head just happens to resemble Dubya & Perry WAY more than JGL. :huh :lol

I like it. I think it looks really cool UltraMarknus.:hi5:
Did you sculpt it yourself? :dunno

Thanks! No, I did not sculpt it. Bought it off the evilBay.

Don't get me wrong - it's a cool custom, & I'm not dissing UltraMarknus at all. :)

The head just happens to resemble Dubya & Perry WAY more than JGL. :huh :lol

Fair enough. I see what you are saying. I think it resembles JGL...but...again...I see what you are saying :rotfl

6926ea81jw1dxww6ofrfyj.jpg

Haha HT probably won't get around to it but this one looks pretty good if you are looking to bash it yourself. Grabbed this from toysdaily; thread title says its made by "Eleven" who, if memory serves me right, also brought us a pretty good Tom Cruise sculpt before.

That one looks like the best custom Blake head so far, thanks for the posting!
Would probably try to get one but doesn't seam to be offered by now.

Last edited:

That is awesome xirality! :horror
Is there any left? :pray:

That is nice! Do you have a link to where you got it?

Think what xirality ment was that he found this image, not the head :dunno
Did some research by his information and here is the thread I suppose he is talking about:

John Blake headsculpt on toysdaily.com ...

Think to find out more about this we would have to follow the weibo-link on the image.
Anybody on the board with a weibo account and Chinese language skills? :pray:

Thanks for clearing things up a bit, Pirate. Yea nothing solid so far and toysdaily is pretty strict on the "no advertising/trading" rule for the figure discussion threads. Though the thread starter did say it will be out soon.

I can only read Chinese but I can't type it...so I'll keep my eyes peeled. If this thing is for reals then most likely KGHobby will stock it...and evilbay will too.

Oooooohhh ok, got it...sorry! Ya, I wouldn't mind switching my headsculpt to this one.

Very very nice!!

I'd buy that head in a heartbeat. Looks more badass than JGL really does but works for the character.

Thanks for clearing things up a bit, Pirate. Yea nothing solid so far and toysdaily is pretty strict on the "no advertising/trading" rule for the figure discussion threads. Though the thread starter did say it will be out soon.

I can only read Chinese but I can't type it...so I'll keep my eyes peeled. If this thing is for reals then most likely KGHobby will stock it...and evilbay will too.

Thanks man. :hi5:

subscribing to this for that head

That head sculpt looks good, but it does sort of remind me of JGL in Looper.

That head sculpt looks good, but it does sort of remind me of JGL in Looper.

Yes! It's a little more subtle than the makeup in the movie. It's somewhere between the real JGL and that movie

Okay so here's an update from the same thread on toysdaily...

6926ea81jw1dy0ie80zcpj.jpg

6926ea81jw1dy0c10ugydj.jpg

6926ea81jw1dy0zy9iesjj.jpg

This should be a fun one to bash as Inception, TDKR or Looper...or 500 Days of Summer if you are crazy like me :panic: He could even pass as a stunt double for T-1000 lol

Nothing on release info at this point.

Hair's kinda wrong for 500 days of Summer xD Man, that turned out to be one of my favourite movies. Ever.

This looks awesome.

Price and release date please!:lecture

Back