Hot Toys Prince of Persia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe on the next regular female truetype??
Here's hoping Megan Fox kicks butt in Jonah Hex. :lol

Hey, with the random heads they seem to pop on those things, who knows! :lol And I'm sure Megan Fox will kick ass...in between close up of hers.

well just the lower face....
ap_20100617100811232.jpg

https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tommgarden/article?mid=11442

First rooted hair male by HT?.......

Last edited:
Damn, HT's sculpt already shows that it has a more realistic face texture and hair than Sideshow's much larger scale PF. Kinda sad. But will the sculpt have an accurate Jake likeness? We will see...

thank god, i really like the clothes apposed to the armor look hopefully the weapons are metal =)

Yeah, the clothes look is really cool.
With all those extras, this should be an excellent figure.

Two outfits and the accessories look cool however, IMO something looks amiss about the lower portion of the face. Perhaps it will all come togther with a full face shot.

I am quite interested to see more.

Big eyes Hot Toys please!!
They seem fearful of doing larger eyes on their characters and this is one character/actor who has larger eyes.

Ok the extra costume just sold me on this one ..hot toys could easily have used that to sell as a separate figure ..but the didn't,this is very very nice of them i must say!

I wonder how you switch out the costumes? ..after you remove the chestplate i wonder could the layered clothes be put over the rest of the armor?

Damn, these new pics definitely upped my interest in this figure...the lower portion of the face looks spot on!

:gah:They could hurry up already and show us the whole thing!:impatient: The second outfit looks great. I just want to know if they nailed the likness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back