Hot Toys Prince of Persia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Odowankenobi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys has released the teaser for their Prince Dastan figure from the upcoming Prince of Persia movie, and here he is:

prince.jpg

Looks pretty good to me!

The body will probably be worth getting, but otherwise this looks like a pass to me. Even though I'm not really interested in them, but where the heck are the Avatar figures?

I don't know if I'll get this figure in its entirety, but there are definitely some pieces that have some major potential for bashing --a Saracen warrior, perhaps?

I still hate that Dastan's outfit in the film is based on the one from the worst Prince of Persia game (Warrior Within). Otherwise, I guess this figure looks okay so far.

Not sure if it's a purchase. Need to see the film first, which I'm not entirely excited to do.

If anyone has seen the film ..does he not have another layer of clothing that goes over that .i seems he did in some scenes of the trailer.

This will go nicely with the dozens of McFarlane Prince of Persia figures warming the pegs at Target.

They can give us this dopey character, but no Rorschach. :mad:

Last edited:
This will go nicely with the dozens of McFarlane Prince of Persia figures warming the pegs at Target.

They can give us this dopey character, but no Rorschach. :(

He would look cool next to a captain sparrow ..i wish i had one ..or hot toys make a new one ..maybe from the new movie:pray:

Is this a new body or is it the wolverine body?

if this is a newer slimmer body, then this is awesome, as I want to bash a tyler durden with this body :rock

Looks nice, but don't care about the character, so to buy it would break my rules.

Is this a new body or is it the wolverine body?

if this is a newer slimmer body, then this is awesome, as I want to bash a tyler durden with this body :rock

The upper arms and deltoids look very similar to the Wolverine body but, difficult to say.

Looks like a really cool figure though, can't wait to see the Jake Gyllenhaal likeness - dreamy lets hope. :angelsmil

I think it looks awesome, but Depending on how good the movie is will probably determine whether I purchase it or not.

I just saw the movie and really enjoyed it! If they got the likeness down this is definitely a purchase!! :yess:

Well, the movie is simply ok. Nothing spectacular, so I don't really feel a need to a figure. He actually only wears that outfit at the very beginning and end. For most of the movie he's in a different out fit.

Back