Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
robocop.jpg

Yessss!

Likeness is off. HT hacks.

I also hope Cain features the spotlights...that was a great scene from the film when he tears up everyone in that warehouse....(cept the Mayor......love that guy!)

now i wish i didnt sell my Horizon ED-209 model that i painted.....
220-ed2091.jpg

and to Gary23......dont mess with recasts....they are small and super soft on the detail.....you can find originals on ebay for a decent price, and its well worth it as its a huge kit.

That is just sik! :clap

ED-209 with motion sensor gimmick FTW!! "Please put down your weapon. You have 5 seconds to comply....4....3...2...1. I am now authorized to use physical force". With growl and shooting sounds. But that's just wishful thinking.

ED-209 with motion sensor gimmick FTW!! "Please put down your weapon. You have 5 seconds to comply....4....3...2...1. I am now authorized to use physical force". With growl and shooting sounds. But that's just wishful thinking.

Imagine the price tag for something like that too. I feel broke just thinking about it.

Imagine the price tag for something like that too. I feel broke just thinking about it.
Features like that are not pricey actually.
Check "older" versions on NECA figures for example. A lot of their 12"-18" stuff has that feature.

Hot Toys, I don't need one more RoboCop!
I NEED MURPHY!
:panic:

robo1-1.jpg

PS I have ED-209 in my collection. I will buy Cain 100%. :D

Last edited:
Oh man, I missed the hell out of this announcement.

All I can say is, DO WANT. I'm beginning to forget all about this "modern" ____ with all of these great 80s collectibles coming out. First '89 Batman, now this? Man oh man.

I will buy this, Cain? Probably not. I just want ROBOCOP figures. Hope old Robo is from Robocop 1, with a Peter Weller likeness. I know I'm dreaming but Clarence Bodiker would be great too. This also give me hope for some more 80s goodness with a 1984 Kyle Reese and Police Shoot Out Terminator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back