Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20240502_172447.jpg

Mine got delivered next day in Canada, really impressed with DHL Express!
I think Sideshow is sending out second batches, my mask's web alignment looks pretty good.

Are there any full shots of Tobey as Peter in No Way Home? Pretty sure he has a green shirt with a brown jacket but not sure on pants or shoes.

This figure was such a bomb, catastrophic bomb from hot toys.

I do wonder if they will revisit this, but for a Sami Spiderman Trilogy and give a younger Tobey head sculpt?

I decided to think yes and not bother with this version.

As a matter of fact. Everyone celebrated Tobey Maguire in NO WAY HOME and this figure was partly hated in 1/6 scale from Hot Toys. It's funny that the movie Morbius was a disaster, but the 1/6 scale collector's figure from Hot Toys turned out quite well. 🙉🤷‍♂️🙆‍♂️

I do wonder if they will revisit this, but for a Sami Spiderman Trilogy and give a younger Tobey head sculpt?

I decided to think yes and not bother with this version.
I'm scared that they may never or it would be a long time. They should have touched on those so many years ago and not wait until of course a disney movie came out to do versions of these characters. It's weird how we don't have lots of Raimi merch overall considering that is the most beloved version of spiderman.
Imo Keaton Bats and Raimi spidey should have a plethora of figures from many companies especially Hot toys.

Back