Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that is impressive!

Not sure if I will get it or not, but it is by far one of the best likenesses that I have ever seen!

Sweet figure and ANOTHER must have...Gripe? The transitioning between his normal and burnt side is jarring to me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with the figure and blown away at how they've achieved the burnt clothes in a production manner, it's really more intrigue, I've been very curious how they would pull off the effect so that it could be repeated in a production process since what Les did on his cannot be done in production. It appears like it's a pleather type material, bit more rigid, but not rubber. I agree that it could be that they made certain spots "joints" in the suit to allow articulation, just stands out a little bit because of how crisp and new it looks amidst the burns.

That images of this figure are some of the most iconic images I've seen of any of these figures, except for TDK Bats in full squat. The Joker is just iconic, so there really isn't any iconic shot, but the shots of Two-Face are some of the most well posed, cinematic breathtaking shots I've seen. This figure will be on my shelf not as Dent (Dent is dead), but as Two-Face (soon to be mob boss extraordinaire).

I liked Dent, love Eckhart's protrayal of the character. But his Two-Face was by far the best on film I've seen. Would love to see him back in the movies (not the next one, but perhaps after Nolan is gone from the directors chair). This figure will be Two-Face forever to me, hopefully he comes Two-Face ready out of the box.

WOW, that is HT best likeness yet! It really is dead on and looks like Eckhart in the flesh. I can't wait to get this.

The likeness is so good that I wish they had captured the Bale portraits a bit better (not that Yulli didn't do a bang up job on those, 'cause she absolutely did).

For me the best 1/6 sculpts so far belong to HT's Dent and Enterbay's Jack Bauer, although we haven't seen much of him yet.

For me the best 1/6 sculpts so far belong to HT's Dent and Enterbay's Jack Bauer, although we haven't seen much of him yet.

I'd toss Sideshow's Old Ben Kenobi in there too. While it doesn't have the skin texturing or paint realism of Hot Toys, the sculpt itself is a masterpiece.

Well I said it when coin speculation came up and I'll repeat it, I forsee now that coin becomes the most reported lost accessory ever. Fortunately I have cases for all my 1/6 accessories to store it in when I'm not taking photos of him. I wish this figure didn't look so good or they'd have waited until he was ready to ship to show him, I badly want to make photos with this one NOW.

Looks fantastic - but then again I never really had any doubts that it would! I'm not sure that the two sides are lacking a better transition as much as the burnt side is really dark - much more black than I think the movie was. Lighten that up a little and the transition wouldn't be so jarring. The tie is also a little on the wide side, but that's REALLY getting picky.

As for the coin - I think one of the first things I'll be doing is making a silicone impression of it. NOT to recast and sell, but so that I can make myself a replacement when it inevitably gets lost somewhere!

Back