Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Yeah, same with me. I took the look he had at Bruce's party for him, where he had more of a light blue shirt, same tie (I used Coulson's tie, I have to take a better quality picture next time but the tie is actually patterned to look like that one above in your pic). We have the same suit I think, navy blue, because mine came with a white shirt and that same silver tie (and an extra one I think), forgot the brand of it though.

Yes it's the same blue suit from ZY Toys. Like it though. I like the fabric and the overall look.

Yes it's the same blue suit from ZY Toys. Like it though. I like the fabric and the overall look.

Ah yes, that was it, ZY Toys! Yeah, the quality was excellent! I would totally get another suit from them if needed. I purchased from another company for my Bruce custom a year or two ago and it was horrible, didn't feel thick like the ZY Toys suit, torn at some places, or was about to, cheap quality fabric. ZY Toys is definitely more durable and fits just perfectly, like a fitted suit.

Spent some time photographing my figures today... here is one of Dent with Gordon and DX12.

Attachments

• rooftop_001.jpg
    rooftop_001.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 541
I wanted to take a moment and share what I have been working on with everyone:

I have shared some of my photography with everyone this week and I have decided to create a hardcover book based on the Dark Knight Trilogy in One Sixth Scale of course.

This book will cover everything from Begins to Rises in chronological order.
Thank you for all of your support thus far... Fellow collectors, lets make this happen :)

Please feel free to share with anyone and everyone... the more people that know about this, the better!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/105760481/the-dark-knight-trilogy-in-one-sixth-scale-toy-sty

does he use the same body as John Blake? He is the cheapest body I found online and is there any recommendation for any cheap pants and shirt that would match his clean jacket? I want to utilize his clean look but I don't want to spend $90 on eBay on the two face clothing set without a body. Any help from the vets will be appreciated ;)

I have a Hot Toys Two-Face head, burned jacket, and accessories, but I need the rest of his suit. I can't find anyone selling any of the pieces, so I was wondering if anyone can make suggestions. Having a hard time trying to locate pants that match. Any suggestions for where to get the shirt, ties, pants, shoes, etc? Thanks!

Hello.

I have an issue with right leg (joint) of my Harvey,

Do you know what type of body is used in that figure? I want to replace it.

Standard Truetype. The narrow-shouldered Truetype hadn't been released yet (DX01 was the first figure to feature it).

The knees of the Truetypes back then were notoriously brittle. Half of my Two-Faces and DX01 Jokers had their knees shatter. I eventually learned how to craft replacement knee parts, since they failed so often, but if you are willing to just buy a normal Truetype to replace the whole thing, that'll work too.

Standard Truetype. The narrow-shouldered Truetype hadn't been released yet (DX01 was the first figure to feature it).

The knees of the Truetypes back then were notoriously brittle. Half of my Two-Faces and DX01 Jokers had their knees shatter. I eventually learned how to craft replacement knee parts, since they failed so often, but if you are willing to just buy a normal Truetype to replace the whole thing, that'll work too.

Thanks for your advice , hope that superglue will help)

It's not a bad figure but I feel like the clothing is dated. I've never liked the tie and the jacket is a mixed bag.

I think the Kato stuff is usually pretty expensive. I haven't bought anything from him personally though. I'd be interested in a clothing upgrade too if it weren't too much.

How much were those? Are they still available?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I actually bought it like this already. im sure the kato tie was a good 40-50$ the suit is just a standard one. Not sure wich specific suit. I know the kato suit is over 500$

left Hot toys, middle KATO, right my custom

Last edited:
Back