Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but i want 2 :lol already got 2 original costume bats coming as well as a joker

In that case if you had just gotten one of each figure you could of pretty much afforded eh Batmobile and Batpod, I do not understand buying two of each figure, especially at the cost of not getting other things you want to go with said figures.

In that case if you had just gotten one of each figure you could of pretty much afforded eh Batmobile and Batpod, I do not understand buying two of each figure, especially at the cost of not getting other things you want to go with said figures.

Remember ded, these people invest their money in toys instead of real estate, shares, or any other financial market.

I think it's more of secruity then anything else... say if something were to happen to their precious batman.. boop he has another one in the basement..

Word is that the TDK suit cowl isn't complete and that the head on the TDK suit figure at the show is another Begins suit cowl temporarily.

it is? i did not know... thank you sir, i was this close planning on buying medicom batman :banana

I know Medi has its fans but if MediCom and Hot Toys are offering a product concurrently I would NEVER under any circumstance choose the Medi midgets over a Hot Toys offering....but then again that is just me.

I'm not too keen how it says " the dark knight costume " on the stand.
Something I don't like about that. This figure is looking kick ass though , can't wait to add it to my collection !!! :rock

I think they were just being specific, Its probably not what the production
stand will say.

I like the original costume better than this but I cannot miss out on this sculpt....Probably gonna have TDK Batman displayed with the Wayne head...simply amazing! Someone needs to make a cowl accessory!!

20080625_a616c2c28212c48f4e90usHWLqPb1ytY.jpg

so many people were knocking the new suit when pics originally surfaced, and now it seems that more people like the new suit (Hot Toys version) than the original.

Interesting.

I liked the new suit as soon as I saw the first pic. Batman Begins suit was not that far removed from Keaton's Batman suit. It has a 21st century feel to it now. This figure is awesome by the way

so many people were knocking the new suit when pics originally surfaced, and now it seems that more people like the new suit (Hot Toys version) than the original.

Interesting.

I still knock the movie suit :lol

I find sometimes, collectibles can have a way of making what's seen on screen look better because of alternate means of construction and things like that. This figure isn't built bit for bit like the movie suit and it makes the design better. It's like Takara Batman, I could point out many things that don't match the movie, but in the end, it's a very nice looking figure regardless. I think the TDK suit lends itself to collectibles, which is one of the big gripes people had first seeing it from the film, that it looked designed for figures like this. I'm sure a lot of the design was practical, but the aesthetics definitely had some marketing influence in it.

I like the new suit, but the legs don't match the torso. they look too rubbery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back