Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They both looks fantastic :google …Andy is a master. :clap

scarface_big1.jpg
legolas_big1.jpg

Since that Rorschach head is a slicked hair version, could that mean that (if Hot Toys uses this head) we'll see a removable cloth mask instead of a sculpted mask?

Guys, I'm pretty sure that the Kovaks head is the one DC Direct used on their rorschach

Agreed.

I think if/when HT do Ror they should have a cloth mask glued to a blank sculpt.

Maybe try and print a hologram on the mask as well?..i think its a cool idea that probally would not work out though.

Do the MMS numbers usually follow when things release? Marcus was 100, Silk is 102... so she could come soon right? Also Wolverine is 103.

Do the MMS numbers usually follow when things release? Marcus was 100, Silk is 102... so she could come soon right? Also Wolverine is 103.

I'm not sure... :dunno

The Gunmetal Iron Man is MMS 101 and he has been out before Marcus I believe... I think it depends on whether the sculpt needs updating or something that determines the release date...

But since I haven't heard any updates were being made on Silk Spectre, I guess she could be out soon.

I'm not sure... :dunno

The Gunmetal Iron Man is MMS 101 and he has been out before Marcus I believe... I think it depends on whether the sculpt needs updating or something that determines the release date...

But since I haven't heard any updates were being made on Silk Spectre, I guess she could be out soon.

ah damn :( :lol

I hope she comes out soon!!!

Maybe try and print a hologram on the mask as well?..i think its a cool idea that probally would not work out though.

That's actually a pretty cool idea. Curious if it could be done, as well.

I want one unmasked. Definitely.

I would want an unmasked one as well, even though 99.9% of the time he would be sporting the masked sculpt.

Back