HT P1 Pics here~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean you have 2 of these on order?

Yeah, Exclusive Edition with Sideshow and regular at Toys2. I'm impatient about getting this one, so I ordered Toys2 as they're likely to have him soonest for me, and I wanted to get 2 anyway to have one masked and all and the other unmasked, and with SSC having an Exclusive, I went there for my 2nd. We'll see if it still works to get 2 when shipping time comes, but for now it's the plan.

Yeah, Exclusive Edition with Sideshow and regular at Toys2. I'm impatient about getting this one, so I ordered Toys2 as they're likely to have him soonest for me, and I wanted to get 2 anyway to have one masked and all and the other unmasked, and with SSC having an Exclusive, I went there for my 2nd. We'll see if it still works to get 2 when shipping time comes, but for now it's the plan.

Cool thats awesome, I was thinking the same thing but there is no way I can afford that idea right now.

Cool thats awesome, I was thinking the same thing but there is no way I can afford that idea right now.

I'm cutting back in my collecting, but this particular Predator is huge to me, been dying for it for years. I may have to change my mind when shipping time comes but wanted to secure my orders. Ideally, I'd have unmasked with Dutch as the warrior, and masked like he's up in the trees as the hunter.

I'm cutting back in my collecting, but this particular Predator is huge to me, been dying for it for years. I may have to change my mind when shipping time comes but wanted to secure my orders. Ideally, I'd have unmasked with Dutch as the warrior, and masked like he's up in the trees as the hunter.

Yeah i've already started the whole "cut back" process too but for me the T2 T800 PF is TOP priority. Actually I have good news about that, I found a local distributor (couple hours away) that offered it to me for $360 delivered CDN. I saved about $120 cancelling it from Sideshow.

Already started the "savings process" too :lol

Yeah i've already started the whole "cut back" process too but for me the T2 T800 PF is TOP priority. Actually I have good news about that, I found a local distributor (couple hours away) that offered it to me for $360 delivered CDN. I saved about $120 cancelling it from Sideshow.

Already started the "savings process" too :lol

Ya, for a number of reasons that piece is in my do not drop list. I'm being really picky now about getting stuff that I only really feel I'll enjoy having long term. Some stuff I've created my own hype over but when I stop and think about it, it's really unnecessary. I've got plans and need to be more selective. I even considered dropping Grievous 1:1 bust but I can't, I wanted that since SSC got the 1:1 line going and now it's finally here.

Ya, for a number of reasons that piece is in my do not drop list. I'm being really picky now about getting stuff that I only really feel I'll enjoy having long term. Some stuff I've created my own hype over but when I stop and think about it, it's really unnecessary. I've got plans and need to be more selective. I even considered dropping Grievous 1:1 bust but I can't, I wanted that since SSC got the 1:1 line going and now it's finally here.

Well typically it "should" be more affordable only buying your must haves. Well i'd like to think so. Other than the BR Joker and TDK before it i've been pretty tamed lately.

Oh but the new Shining figure doesn't count though :D

I'm in the same boat right now...
and I've been thinking about selling my stuff and shrinking it down even more...
Maybe I'll end up selling all my Preds and keep only P2 Elder and P1...
Who knows...

Fortunately, I don't care much for the AVP Preds or the Lost Predators, though I do wish I'd gotten in on the Elder, so P1 will only be my third Predator in my collection. I like P2 and Wolf so I got those, been holding out for this guy though. Still my favorite design. When Stan was still involved, there was a quality to the Predators that got lost in AVP. Wolf took a whole new approach so I liked his design, where the AVP's just redesigned the basic look from P1 and 2 and I wasn't happy with how that turned out.

Fortunately, I don't care much for the AVP Preds or the Lost Predators, though I do wish I'd gotten in on the Elder, so P1 will only be my third Predator in my collection. I like P2 and Wolf so I got those, been holding out for this guy though. Still my favorite design. When Stan was still involved, there was a quality to the Predators that got lost in AVP. Wolf took a whole new approach so I liked his design, where the AVP's just redesigned the basic look from P1 and 2 and I wasn't happy with how that turned out.

I had to have choppa got p2 and wolf V1..... my fav of the three is choppa as far as figs go but he is going down a peg to the P1 all time fav of the preds he is bad ass he would kick wolfs ass ......you give P1 all wolfs gear and they would have bombed an empty town at the end....the movie is my #2 fav movie of all .....Whats the deal with dutch when is he and billy going on side show ??

I had to have choppa got p2 and wolf V1..... my fav of the three is choppa as far as figs go but he is going down a peg to the P1 all time fav of the preds he is bad ass he would kick wolfs ass ......you give P1 all wolfs gear and they would have bombed an empty town at the end....the movie is my #2 fav movie of all .....Whats the deal with dutch when is he and billy going on side show ??

now !!!!!!!!!

Back