HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay! We all knew it would happen sometime, right? I passed on him first time around in part because I knew there was a good chance that this one was coming. But I wanna know what he comes with. A second head? Helmet? Med kit? Severed arm? The blade that severed his arm?

DAMN IT why not give us 2 god damn heads to start with

I think Hot Toys thinks we are made of money...

Last edited:
So where can we see some details on this?

EDIT - damnit man ill be getting this the face sculpt if done right is gonna look so sick

This the definite P2 Pred to get! The face finally looks serious and not so cheesy as the first one.

DAMN IT why not give us 2 god damn heads to start with

I think Hot Toys thinks we are made of money...

Hot Toy$ are king of the milkers. They make the first versions great but somehow lacking, then they make each successive version better, or add more accessories, or an extra head. Whatever they make, you know if there's a slight possibility of a variant, it will come to pass. They don't care about our finances, they just want us to spend whatever we have. I learnt my lesson with the Robocop, then it was.... Well, I thought I learnt it.

Anyway, I have two Predators. I have an Elder P2, so that's it for the P2's for me. I'm in for the three AvP2 figures. I will be following Pjam's example and wait to see what they tempt us with for P1. I like this sculpt and the green blood, but not another $135 to get it. Not when they are pouring out Pirates, Predators and Aliens at this rate. I'm just a man with a crap job. Not a man that craps money.

^^^ I hear ya man, i just collect Alien/Predator so im not thinking about the space its just the cash man. Ill probably pre order once ABC express puts it up but im disappointed that they milk us like this man.

I guess if this is the only line you buy then you might want every variant possible. So they are catering for that type of collector, which is good. That said, Hot Toys could space them out better.

Yeah bro! they drop so much **** in a row and at once its hard to keep up

But having said that im only collecting Hot Toys and Amalgamated Dynamics pieces from now on. Theres no other reputable company producing Alien/Predator stuff anymore since Palisades went tits up:emperor

I think a big part of the variants is necessitated by using the non-standard bodies. HT puts a lot into each figure, so they gotta recoup that by reusing the bodies as many times as possible.

I'm surprised we haven't seen some sort of battle damaged Aliens Warrior yet.

I sure am glad that i don't collect Predators.

Oh, and galactiboy... there's a GRID-alien (battle damage) form AVP.
More than enough for me.

Im a Predator > Alien dude and my fav piece ever is an Alien piece. The Dog Alien MB from Palisades, its quite funny because i have more Alien stuff than Predator. Hot Toys is the first company to start releasing accurate pieces, the Palisades stuff was really icky for Predators

So I remember the photoshopped Battle damaged one, but now HT's doing it for real. He looks great, but not another $130 great, the first version will do fine... but like DA, I wish I could just get that headsculpt :monkey2

I still think that is the ht one~they just don want to admit it,cos they want to own lot money~so they just show the previous predator 2 let us buy first
If not we will choice either one to buy~~~so this is why the ht site have note the predator 2''normal version'':rolleyes:

I still think that is the ht one~they just don want to admit it,cos they want to own lot money~so they just show the previous predator 2 let us buy first
If not we will choice either one to buy~~~so this is why the ht site have note the predator 2''normal version'':rolleyes:

you're probably right about that:monkey4

Hes right, they were probably tossing up which one to release first to get maximum profit out of us.

Predator2_50.jpg

May be this mask for the exclu.

Back