HT/SSC: Gunmetal Grey Iron Man SDCC Exclusive Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection Mike, if you get one more mk3 ull be one up on me, but ill add another comic con ver. to try and beat you out :lol

Are people typing in code now? :confused: :lol

do you mean me? i was refering to him have a bunch of iron men, the same amount as me, but he was talking about getting another mk3 so i was gunna grab another gun metal grey ver. to beat him out with our iron men armies

can anyone make comparison for the tony stark head provided with this silly thing/sdcc excluisve with normal MkIII version...issit diff in scuplt? improvement???

do you mean me? i was refering to him have a bunch of iron men, the same amount as me, but he was talking about getting another mk3 so i was gunna grab another gun metal grey ver. to beat him out with our iron men armies

Oh no problem. Just a few posts you have to read through a couple of times to make sure you understand it.

got mine today .............. a must have and a keeper ........... i asked Jennifer at SS how many they sold and she sead she would email me the total ... dont think its a lot

Man, it looks sweet. Should have ordered one. The box looks great as well with the foam inserts.

Mines due on Thursday, it cannot come soon enough! I've been thinking about picking up another MKIII myself. Mine has tiny paint chip on his jaw, can barely see it, but it bothers the heck out of me. But I don't know if I can justify spending a couple hundred to get a new one, and I'm pretty sure I'm screw it up if I try and touch it up. I guess I'll just live with it and enjoy my new gun metal one. It looks like such a BAMF!

The gunmetal version is great.

I recieved my Silly thing version last week and my SS ex is waiting the postoffice this week.

Two variants is nuts but I'm a sucker for them :lol

The gunmetal version is great.

I recieved my Silly thing version last week and my SS ex is waiting the postoffice this week.

Two variants is nuts but I'm a sucker for them :lol

thats one expensive base, i have two of sideshows ex now :D
ill try and get some pics up soon, just trying to bribe my sister into letting me use her camera (shes 6)

ok back down to one :eek:
and still no luck with the camera.

has everyone got theres yet, not as many pics as i would have thought

Back