• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Stark, Custom Silent Night Killer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Predators, Terminator, SS Star Wars, Vader Helmet, Boba and new stuff added

Bump to the top. New items added. I can send pics as requested.

Thanks

Re: HT Predators, Terminator, SS Star Wars, Vader Helmet, Boba and new stuff added

Bump for the weekend. Added Sideshow Darth Vader to the list.

Re: HT Predators, Terminator, Star Wars, Vader Helmet, Attakus and new stuff added

Added 3 Star Wars Attakus statues. Vader, Boba and Stormtrooper. I have to charge shipping in addition with these due to their weight.

Re: HT Predators, Terminator, Star Wars, Vader Helmet, Attakus and new stuff added

Bump for a new week. All 3 Attakus statues sold. :yess:

Bump for a new week. Due to a lot of members asking me to put things on hold and then not buying them, I am no longer accepting any offers unless the person is ready to pay. I will not hold the item for more then a day.

Bump for a new week. Marmit Boba Fett sold. :yess:

Re: Betomatali's Ash figure, HT Predators, Terminator, Star Wars, Vader Helmet

Beto's 1/6 custom Ash figure added.

Re: Hot Toys, Sideshow figures and Star Wars stuff for sale

Here are pictures of the Vader helmet I am selling.

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

Vhelmet4.jpg

Vhelmet5.jpg

F__k I want that :monkey2

I want that Ash.

Chainsaw have a working ripcord?

I want that Ash.

Chainsaw have a working ripcord?

Actually no but it does have a small string attached for an accurate look but it does not pull out all the way like that.

Re: HT Predators, Terminator, Star Wars, HT ED-209

Bump for a new week. Added the Hot Toys ED-209. See details in the first post up top.

Re: HT Predators, Terminator, Star Wars, HT ED-209

Bump for the Hurricane. Woohoo!!! My custom Sideshow Jason part 7 sold. :yess:

Back