• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Terminator Salvation incl. BD T-600 custom; Genisys Guardian, Aliens Powerloader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Older City Hunter pred, original P1 Pred (not the more recent 'Classic')

Hot Toys P1 Predator - Box is pretty good. Minor shelfwear, one corner with slight fraying. The figure is complete but not quite mint. I had removed all the parts that distinguish the 1987 predator from the newer 'Classic' Predator from the Rodriguez film and transferred them over to my Classic Predator figure. Since I have decided to sell that figure I have now moved those parts back. However all of this involved breaking a hose and the elbow bands, ripping off a pouch which was attached to the belt etc. Thus there are areas, which will be pictured, that have been re-glued. Also the loincloth covering his rear required spots of glue in places to secure it under the belt and stop it from riding up. This is all pretty discreet however, no obvious glue marks.

I did a dread-mod on him at one point, the pull em out and re-glue in new position method, makes his head look much better than the stock figure. You might see evidence of this mod if you study the 'roots' of his dreads.
What else? There's a hose on his shoulder cannon that seems to have lost its connection at one end, I don't know where its supposed to go.

The mask is a problem - the jaw/snout part is too tight/narrow to wrap around the face. Any attempt to put it on the figure as is would probably end in failure and scratches to the face sculpt. So it needs to be softened up by heating in hot water - just be careful not to dip the electronics into the water too (the lazersight in the helmet) - which, speaking of, does work. However batteries will not be included, I am not allowed to send them.

Finally the stand for this figure was always nice looking but almost unusable. I think its warped or something. The stalk (holding the crotch grabber) does not fit properly and it leans backwards. I would not rely on it to hold the figure up.

There will also be an extra hand. I think its from one of the Wolf Predator releases, I don't know why I still have it.

Sounds like a lot of negatives but I'm just covering myself. The figure overall is still great and highly presentable.

23/Oct/13 *These pics outdated but decided to keep them anyway. See other links for more recent pics*

P1toclassic10.jpg

^Overview (the T2 stand in pics following won't be included!)

P1toclassic1.jpg

P1toclassic2.jpg

P1toclassic6.jpg

P1toclassic5.jpg

P1toclassic4.jpg

P1toclassic7.jpg

P1toclassic3.jpg

^loincloth can kinda move out of position like above.

P1toclassic8.jpg

^minor scratches on arm

P1toclassic9.jpg

^may have been glued, can't exactly remember.

Last edited:
Re: T-800 Endoskeleton repaint, Preds (old) City Hunter, original P1

Bump. May be removing those predators from sale. I just can't go any lower, shipping cost is high on those. I'd pretty much be selling entire boxed figures for the price of a headsculpt on ebay as it is.

I'm off to bed.

Re: T-800 Endoskeleton repaint, Preds (old) City Hunter, original P1

Hot Toys P1 Predator - Box is pretty good. Minor shelfwear, one corner with slight fraying. The figure is complete but not quite mint. I had removed all the parts that distinguish the 1987 predator from the newer 'Classic' Predator from the Rodriguez film and transferred them over to my Classic Predator figure. Since I have decided to sell that figure I have now moved those parts back. However all of this involved breaking a hose and the elbow bands, ripping off a pouch which was attached to the belt etc. Thus there are areas, which will be pictured, that have been re-glued. Also the loincloth covering his rear required spots of glue in places to secure it under the belt and stop it from riding up. This is all pretty discreet however, no obvious glue marks.

I did a dread-mod on him at one point, the pull em out and re-glue in new position method, makes his head look much better than the stock figure. You might see evidence of this mod if you study the 'roots' of his dreads.
What else? There's a hose on his shoulder cannon that seems to have lost its connection at one end, I don't know where its supposed to go.

The mask is a problem - the jaw/snout part is too tight/narrow to wrap around the face. Any attempt to put it on the figure as is would probably end in failure and scratches to the face sculpt. So it needs to be softened up by heating in hot water - just be careful not to dip the electronics into the water too (the lazersight in the helmet) - which, speaking of, does work. However batteries will not be included, I am not allowed to send them.

Finally the stand for this figure was always nice looking but almost unusable. I think its warped or something. The stalk (holding the crotch grabber) does not fit properly and it leans backwards. I would not rely on it to hold the figure up.

There will also be an extra hand. I think its from one of the Wolf Predator releases, I don't know why I still have it.

Sounds like a lot of negatives but I'm just covering myself. The figure overall is still great and highly presentable.

Hot Toys P1 Predator more recent pics as of 27/10

Hose that had to be reglued. Also elbow straps had to be glued.

small hose on shoulder cannon has come detached at one end

Jaw area of mask is too narrow and needs to be widened by heating up

pouch on waist had to be glued back on

Added spots of glue to keep the loincloth in position where its supposed to be. Clasp area has weakened too

Some dreads tore at the root rather than coming out cleanly when I performed a mod.

Last edited:
Re: T-800 Endoskeleton repaint

Hot Toys MMS 095 Terminator Salvation John Connor

The box is in pretty good condition, only the removeable sleeve with the artwork has some slight fraying along some edges. The figure is complete except it does not have the original gun that came with this figure. Instead you'll get the gun that is actually more accurate to the particular part of the movie that this figure is based on. Now, as I was packaging this away inside the tray I accidentally broke the barrel of the gun off due to an incorrect fit to the shape of the tray. I glued it back on, you may see evidence of this. The gun will instead be packaged in a small bag behind the tray and secured in position with celotape.

You will also find the crest that he wears on his shoulder in a small bag and not on the figure. It's my understanding that this was not uncommon for it to simply fall off. Hot Toy's glue may have caused some corrosion or something. I've opted to leave it off for a prospective buyer to deal with as they see fit. Also a common issue is weak velcro for his various pouches. At some point I even glued some of them as it was becoming frustrating - the ammo pouches on his front are unglued though and you'll see that the velcro is useless. You may decide to glue them yourself.

The figure's joints still feel tight, the midsection joint seems the loosest but he's no rag-doll. He was displayed on open shelves and should be assumed to have come into contact with dust over the years, however as I brushed him down before packaging him away I didn't see much of any significance.

IMG_9460 Medium_zpsxengqbfk.jpg
IMG_9462 Medium_zps5sol27uw.jpg
IMG_9457 Medium_zpspbl4exbi.jpg
IMG_9453 Medium_zpss50mzp7r.jpg
IMG_9463 Medium_zpscfegwsdc.jpg
IMG_4053 Medium_zpsb2qvqybr.jpg
IMG_4055 Medium_zpsrhkyw8ru.jpg
IMG_4046 Medium_zpsitczv3kd.jpg

Below is a pic of his right forearm, it seems at some point I glued the velcro and there is a slight shiny glue mess.

IMG_9452 Medium_zpsfuy1ddaw.jpg

As I've had this figure stored in its box for some time I decided it would be best to have another look at it. Here is what the jacket looks like in April 2017:

zzIMG_3348 Medium 1_zpsaocls5uw.jpg
zzIMG_3348 Medium 2_zpskkzcetq9.jpg
zzIMG_3348 Medium 3_zpsyc29s5kn.jpg
zzIMG_3356 Medium 1_zpsftywflnk.jpg
zzIMG_3356 Medium 2_zpsxjltsbev.jpg
zzIMG_3356 Medium 3_zps0es8jcg0.jpg
zzIMG_3356 Medium 4_zpsc7xx6xjk.jpg

And, for your reference, below is what a brand new figure would have looked like fresh out of the box (a less 'dry' looking jacket) plus pictures of the full accessories tray to indicate what would be there if it weren't already on the figure:

top_zpszqrnjhhm.jpg
tray_zpsqzztdung.jpg
weapons_zpsigertdfn.jpg

^ I lifted those pics off 'Toy Haven', they aren't mine. Purely for reference.

Last edited:

Hot Toys Marty McFly

Sad to sell this one because it's a fantastic figure of a cinema icon from a classic movie series but needs must or whatever the saying is.

The box is good, just has some marks on it here and there, I think I pictured the most significant ones. The figure is complete and in stock condition except for his schoolbag - it arrived with black tape around the shoulder straps, holding them together, which I (and some others) assumed was some pointless Hot Toys packaging measure and cut it off - but apparently it was supposed to be like that, apparently it had this tape in the movie. Other than that, perfect condition figure. As you can see it's the exclusive with the guitar.

Last edited:

Trevor Grove unpainted/undrilled Cameron head (clean) -

pics -

Trevor Grove unpainted/undrilled Cameron head (Battle-Damaged) -

pics -

thepoppotoys T2 John Connor headsculpt (long-neck version) unpainted - 3 available -

pics -

Last edited:

Hot Toys MMS93 T-600 Endoskeleton

Figure is complete and with no issues I can think of. Well, his joints are looser than I like but they've been that way since day one, I assume it was common. I tested the LED eyes before boxing him up and they still work. However I cannot ship this with batteries.

IMG_4038 Medium_zpsri5qwrme.jpg
IMG_4025 Medium_zpsc0xt9ehm.jpg
IMG_4031 Medium_zpstwwmi7yu.jpg
IMG_4035 Medium_zpsmiz7uamb.jpg
IMG_4029 Medium_zpsg3phdicx.jpg
IMG_0471 Medium_zpsz7od6nkb.jpg
IMG_0472 Medium_zpsgtheczrh.jpg
IMG_0464 Medium_zps9k2qrlos.jpg

Last edited:

Hot Toys MMS104 T-600 Rubber mask version

Figure is complete but the head is actually broken off. It remains in place due to the rigid neck wires and is thankfully not able to fall off completly. The break occurred when I was putting the ''rubber'' mask on. This was in the days before I was familiar with using hairdryers to soften up plastic.

I recommend using a different stand than the one supplied with the figure. A) he definitely needs a stand as he's very top heavy and the ankles are not tight. B) the environment base is poorly designed making it difficult to position his feet where they ideally need to be

I tested the lights in the eyes and despite the head being broken off the LEDS still work. However I am not allowed to ship this with batteries.

IMG_4023 Medium_zpsynbifzjo.jpg
IMG_4011 Medium_zpsbvxyyiqs.jpg
IMG_4014 Medium_zpsk1lh5uwq.jpg
IMG_4017 Medium_zpsf6uozgdc.jpg
IMG_4021 Medium_zpsronagn06.jpg
IMG_0468 Medium_zps8ps9u0ym.jpg
IMG_0465 Medium_zpsn6w9nlap.jpg
IMG_0460 Medium_zpsmtuqykxe.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton repaint, Hot Toys T-700 diorama set (x2)

CREG CUSTOMS T-600 Legless BD version

I never had a box for this so it will ship loose but fully protected in thick layers of bubblewrap. You get what you see. It is based on the heavily maimed T-600 that attacks John Connor after his helicopter crashes at the beginning of Terminator Salvation. Hopefully you can see that it is more than just the standard T-600 with its legs removed - some very particular battle-damage work has been done with the remnant of one leg and the stump left behind of the other leg. The figure also has painted sandy weathering all over. An adjustment was made to the neck to allow the head to look up more - given this is a ''crawling'' figure.

The eyes work but I cannot ship this with batteries.

IMG_4065 Medium_zps1r1imjr8.jpg
IMG_4066 Medium_zps7kfguwqc.jpg
IMG_4067 Medium_zpsdzf2fgm6.jpg
IMG_4068 Medium_zpstteuj0g2.jpg
IMG_4069 Medium_zps1uhxlnt2.jpg
IMG_4071 Medium_zpscd9lhpm5.jpg
IMG_4073 Medium_zpshomo5138.jpg
IMG_4075 Medium_zpseau8qmgo.jpg
IMG_0503 Medium_zpsexxqxmjw.jpg
IMG_0504 Medium_zpsciohdvws.jpg
IMG_0512 Medium_zpsfhln1d87.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton repaint, Hot Toys T-700 diorama set (x2)

Silent-Surfer Battle-Damaged Cameron (T:TSCC) headsculpt and Display Stand with EVILFACE decals - $225 shipped

pics - https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96525&p=7694759&viewfull=1#post7694759

SilentSurfer Battle-Damaged Cameron headsculpt & Display Stand with Evilface decals

This is a one-off variant of Trevor Grove's Summer Glau Cameron sculpt. He made 2 sculpts originally - a clean and a BD with just an exposed endoskeleton eye - but this one has additional battle-damage to the cheek added by SilentSurfer. The paintjob is also by SilentSurfer. I was particularly fond of his chroming work on the endoskeleton parts (more accurate than the overly bright chroming Hot Toys did on the 1:4 endoskeleton) and the way the eye looks like it's actually lit up despite there being no electronics in this sculpt.

Minor downside, the endo-eye is painted blue rather than the red it should be. However, I believe Silent Surfer based this on an unused concept for Cameron or maybe on the basis that the TX, another female Terminator, had blue-lit eyes.

The sculpt is somewhat drilled but the hole needs further widening to fit one of the female head-sockets (see pics at bottom of post) so that it can then fit on a neck.

some minor flaws.

Needs an internal socket (first pic) and additional drilling to fit this (as second pic)
HTB1Pu4EJpXXXXanXXXXq6xXFXXXz.jpg
HTB1JquUJXXXXXaiXpXXq6xXFXXXn.jpg

Last edited:
Back