Humanoid 8.0 Female Action Figure Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZICA

Freakzoid
Reaction score
This is a new 1:9 scale female action figure body that my company will hopefully be releasing soon. The main goal is to try and bring more attention to this scale and show people that a lot more can be done with it besides the retro MEGO style figures that it's become known for.

YvonnePromoImage_zps2299ad3a.jpg

Its a very nice figure:wink1: I get that your trying to promote 1:9 scale but you would likey do better in sales in the 1:6 scale imo. finding clothes to fit a 1:9 scale action doll may be abit tough, good luck with your business:wave

Its a very nice figure:wink1: I get that your trying to promote 1:9 scale but you would likey do better in sales in the 1:6 scale imo. finding clothes to fit a 1:9 scale action doll may be abit tough, good luck with your business:wave

Maybe so but the competition in the 1/6 scale market is insane and there's no way I want to try my luck there, at least not for now.

As for finding clothes in that scale, I agree with what you're saying but hey, you have to start somewhere. If I can get the bodies selling well I'll be more than happy to start developing clothing and accessories for them.

Maybe so but the competition in the 1/6 scale market is insane and there's no way I want to try my luck there, at least not for now.

As for finding clothes in that scale, I agree with what you're saying but hey, you have to start somewhere. If I can get the bodies selling well I'll be more than happy to start developing clothing and accessories for them.

I think one could do really well in the 1:6 world if they were to produce a body that actually looks correct. Be it male or female.

Competition aside, most people like to buy the latest bodys on the market just to have variety, I know I do from time to time. I'm not trying to change your business plan as I'm sure its sound, just talking from the perspective of a 1:6 scale collector, heck some people could even use your bodys for teens in 1:6. Your body looks well made and I wish you the best of luck in your future. Are you planing to make a male body too?

Competition aside, most people like to buy the latest bodys on the market just to have variety, I know I do from time to time. I'm not trying to change your business plan as I'm sure its sound, just talking from the perspective of a 1:6 scale collector, heck some people could even use your bodys for teens in 1:6. Your body looks well made and I wish you the best of luck in your future. Are you planing to make a male body too?

I see what you're saying but I'd rather try my luck at a market that's just getting started than diving into one that's already crowded and very competitive. Yes, if this female body sells well I'll definitely be releasing a male body at some point.

can we see an image of the 1/9th body with a 1/6th body? I'm wondering if this might work as a child-sized body in 1/6th. That and her neck length/ head size to body ratio makes me want to buy one, make a bunch of armor and turn it into a female dwarf.

and no, that's not insult. Dwarves are awesome.

can we see an image of the 1/9th body with a 1/6th body? I'm wondering if this might work as a child-sized body in 1/6th. That and her neck length/ head size to body ratio makes me want to buy one, make a bunch of armor and turn it into a female dwarf.

and no, that's not insult. Dwarves are awesome.

Unfortunately I don't have a complete 1/6 scale female body for the comparison but here it is next to a Hot Toys male body.

SizeComparison_zpsc66713fb.jpg

I don't get this.. are you supposed to dress her in Mego clothes or? Do people collect nude 1/9th figures? I don't get it. Best of luck to you Zica. Maybe you'll wake up and smell the 1/6th coffee. ;)

I don't get this.. are you supposed to dress her in Mego clothes or? Do people collect nude 1/9th figures? I don't get it. Best of luck to you Zica. Maybe you'll wake up and smell the 1/6th coffee. ;)

You don't have to be rude. Seriously, ZICA is a good company. I wish them the best of luck. We will get a nice a 1/6 scale female body at some point.

This might work in 1/6 scale for a child figure...... female would need a flat chest plate......

I'm not greatly familiar with Mego, I only recently starting getting into those kind of figures and only own a couple so far, but among collectors there does seem to be a lot of customizing, there is a demand for bodies, clothing, etc, no different than what you see in 1/6.

Just check here for one example of customs people are making in this scale:

https://www.megomuseum.com/custom/jamesbrady.shtml

Check the galleries in the sidebar for many more examples.

There is a world out there, beyond what you buy and what personally interests you. I have seen it.

Back