I wonder if HT will ever produce a FEMALE PREDATOR? NOTE: Machiko does not count.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But.... Predators don't have any nipples! Check your figures! Hot Toys wouldn't miss that detail. I still believe they hatch from eggs. Damit, there must be an official authority on this matter
there is not. they could come from a cabbage patch for all anyone knows.
Predator is not Star Wars/Trek. there's no canonical universe to draw from.

This was on Wikipedia, so for what it's worth....here goes.....

In the Aliens vs. Predator novel series based on the Dark Horse Comics by David Bischoff, Steve and Stephani Perry, the Predators, known in the series as "Yautja", are depicted as living in a matriarchal clan-based society bearing similarities to a pack mentality, with the stronger and most skilled of the group being leader. The Predators are portrayed as sexually dimorphic mammals, with females being larger and stronger than males[15] and sporting more prominent mammary glands (like human females).[5] Both genders give off a strong musk to signify aggression, while females can also emit it when in estrus. This musk can be detected by other Predators and canids, though it is imperceptible to humans.[5] Predators in the Perry novels are not monogamous, and it is not uncommon for veteran warriors to sire hundreds of offspring (known as sucklings) with multiple mates.[5] It is also revealed that their blood has the capacity of partially neutralizing the acidity of Alien blood.[5] Their religion is partially delved upon in the series, showing that they are polytheistic, and that their equivalent of the Grim Reaper is the so called "Black Warrior", who is seen as an eternal adversary who eventually wins all battles.[5]
Predator veterans at a celebratory feast in Aliens versus Predator: Chained to Life and Death.

Though female Predators are occasionally referred to in Steve and Stephani Perry's novel series, one does not make an actual appearance until the graphic novel Aliens vs Predator: Deadliest of Species. The female's design however contradicts the descriptions given in the Perry novel series, as it superficially shows little distinction from males.[16]

In Randy Stradley's graphic novel Aliens vs. Predator: War, it is revealed through the narration of the character Machiko Noguchi that Predators were responsible for the spread of Aliens throughout the galaxy, though the Predators themselves deny this, stating that their large interplanetary distribution is due to simultaneous convergent evolution.[17]

In John Shirley's stand alone novel Predator: Forever Midnight, Predators, now referred to as "Hish", are shown to possess a gland located between their neck and collarbone which secretes powerful hormones into their bloodstream and which drives them to hyper-aggression. When this gland is over-stimulated, it sends the creatures into a frenzied rage, causing them to attempt killing any living thing in sight, including members of their own species. This "kill rage" can be contagious and spread from one Predator to another, driving them all to attack each other. The Predators as a species barely survived the wars provoked by their kill glands, and they have learned to control the gland's secretions with artificial hormone regulators.[6]

In John Vance's graphic novel Predator Homeworld, it is revealed that Predators breathe 1% more oxygen, and 4% more nitrogen than humans, and that they are capable of adapting themselves to Earth's atmosphere for one week at the most if deprived of a breathing apparatus.[18] In Ian Edginton and Alex Maleev's graphic novel Aliens vs. Predator: Eternal and the videogame Predator: Concrete Jungle, Predator flesh and blood, if consumed, is shown to have the capacity of greatly lengthening a human's lifespan.[19]

Yeah, that's the problem with this whole thing. Different writers have done their own asswiping with the Yautja lore, so now it's anybody's choice what to believe. And I'm sure things will only get worse with Predators being made now.

Hey, maybe the super black Preds are the females, since they are larger like in the books.:confused:

Going back to the original question of this thread, I guess it boils down to whether or not HT thinks people will buy a Pred figure with boobs on it. I'm a sci-fi perve. I will.

We should add a poll to this thread. "Would you buy a female Predator figure with tits? Yes or no?"

It's weird that I can type 'tits' here but not ???? when ???? is actually a guy's name, short for Richard.

We should add a poll to this thread. "Would you buy a female Predator figure with tits? Yes or no?"

Additions to the poll: Big ones, littles ones, 2, 3, 4 or 6? Rows of 2, 3?
Columns just one, 2, 3 columns? All on the chest? Some on the back? Ah, the age old question, if just one tit, and it's a biggun, how many nipples? Any pattern? Do the nipples extend with hoses? After feeding they hang flat or are they alwasy light and fluffy? After Predators are weened off, Do the boobies serve another purpose? How many offspring can be produced?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Wow, that was really unexpected.
i tried to find one that said "i guess we're gonna be friends after all... richard" but that one is cool too.

anyway back on topic - tits on predators is still ????ing stupid. nothing else to report.

There was a fan film that was made a few years back, I think it went by the name of "Seed" or something like that. While it was a fan film they show a female predator along with several other predators and if I can remember correctly she had boobies also, but I will say she didnt look super femanine as the posted sculpture suggests.

Back