Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good that Andy's well, but can't say it's not discouraging to hear one of the founders has left after only a few years. Here's hoping they can continue the winning streak they were on.

The person in here with the cracked Ryu body has me super paranoid. I have the invoice for Ken right now and am almost afraid to finish the payment. I know this stuff doesn’t last forever, but just make the bodies like Tsunshi Studios did with Haoumaru from Samurai Showdown.
Might just get the Ken and make this my last one.

The person in here with the cracked Ryu body has me super paranoid. I have the invoice for Ken right now and am almost afraid to finish the payment. I know this stuff doesn’t last forever, but just make the bodies like Tsunshi Studios did with Haoumaru from Samurai Showdown.
Might just get the Ken and make this my last one.
That's me. I'd say you're fine, I appear to be the only person on the whole internet that had the issue. I wouldn't worry too much. Just follow TBLeague's advice and change poses every two weeks, or if you can, find a pose that shouldn't damage the skin. Anything closest to the shape the mold was cast in, is safest. I had his arm too close to his side and it tore at the shoulder, so take what you know now and lift his arms up a bit.

In the end, know that if something were to happen prematurely to your Ken, that Iconiq has your back if you email them about your concern. All is well, I wouldn't worry too much.

Last edited:
Good that Andy's well, but can't say it's not discouraging to hear one of the founders has left after only a few years. Here's hoping they can continue the winning streak they were on.
Agreed. To me, he wasn't just the founder, but one of the sole reasons I even bought an Iconiq figure. Andy is a collector himself, with an extensive amount of reviews on YouTube. If anyone knows figures, it's him. Buying a figure from a company with an actual collector as the head of the company made you feel guaranteed that you know you're going to receive something awesome, and all boxes will be checked, you know what I mean?

I know he had a wife/gf, as you would often hear her in the reviews and stuff 😂 so maybe they had a baby and are just way too busy now? Who knows. Either way, he's a great guy, he started something awesome and I hope Iconiq can maintain the same vision that Andy set for them.

I don’t want to fear monger or anything…

But, my confidence in Iconiq continuing this line fades more and more each day.

I usually exhibit patience for this kind of stuff…but the lack of a ‘road map’, SLOW AF speed of release (especially when 80% of the next 2 figures are RECYCLED)…it’s like..we’re a month away from SF6’s ONE YEAR anniversary with more DLC teased and on the way. And we’re still waiting on SF EFFIN 5’S KEN to ship.

Bruh…wth is going on? I shot Andy/Lord Turel a wellness check PM a few days ago, no reply. I checked my PM just now and he’s no longer a member here.

I REALLY want to know who’s holding **** up? Capcom? Iconiq? It shouldn’t be THIS hard to get these figures out. And by ‘these figures’…I mean THE EFFIN SHOTOS.

Good lord this is frustrating. I truly regret passing on SM’s Chun Li. I held off on it based on the ‘promising’ future iconiq and Andy gave us…
I feel your pain. I almost passed up on SM but figured a small deposit couldn’t hurt. Now I wish I would have gotten two of them if Iconiq would be this slow. I will buy their chun li as well but yes I don’t have faith in SF after chun li(they already wasted their r&d for two years so they are committed but after her i think we should look at other options like starman cammy).

Also guys kit couldn’t sell starman chun li because of Iconiq but he could sell cammy. Which already shows cammy is not next for Iconiq.

Every other statue and companies with SF licenses pumps out merch like nothing. Super weird. Makes me wonder why Andy really left or separated himself from the company. Either way I’ll still buy in but I won’t be holding my breath after chun li. Which is why I’m buying (6)

Agreed. To me, he wasn't just the founder, but one of the sole reasons I even bought an Iconiq figure. Andy is a collector himself, with an extensive amount of reviews on YouTube. If anyone knows figures, it's him. Buying a figure from a company with an actual collector as the head of the company made you feel guaranteed that you know you're going to receive something awesome, and all boxes will be checked, you know what I mean?

I know he had a wife/gf, as you would often hear her in the reviews and stuff 😂 so maybe they had a baby and are just way too busy now? Who knows. Either way, he's a great guy, he started something awesome and I hope Iconiq can maintain the same vision that Andy set for them.
I feel your pain. I almost passed up on SM but figured a small deposit couldn’t hurt. Now I wish I would have gotten two of them if Iconiq would be this slow. I will buy their chun li as well but yes I don’t have faith in SF after chun li(they already wasted their r&d for two years so they are committed but after her i think we should look at other options like starman cammy).

Also guys kit couldn’t sell starman chun li because of Iconiq but he could sell cammy. Which already shows cammy is not next for Iconiq.

Every other statue and companies with SF licenses pumps out merch like nothing. Super weird. Makes me wonder why Andy really left or separated himself from the company. Either way I’ll still buy in but I won’t be holding my breath after chun li. Which is why I’m buying (6)

Since Andy posted this on his FB page, I suppose there’s no harm in sharing it here:

IMG_2295.jpeg

🥲🥲🥲

I somehow know how that feels, the difficulty of keeping work-life balance. I am also about to take a hiatus after almost 11 years of doing interior comic work, sleepless nights with tight deadlines.. and now looking forward to having more personal and family time.

Wishing Andy a wonderful time with his family, and hopefully, Iconiq will keep their good products coming!

Now show us Chun-Li! 😍

I somehow know how that feels, the difficulty of keeping work-life balance. I am also about to take a hiatus after almost 11 years of doing interior comic work, sleepless nights with tight deadlines.. and now looking forward to having more personal and family time.

Wishing Andy a wonderful time with his family, and hopefully, Iconiq will keep their good products coming!

Now show us Chun-Li! 😍

Seeing your art, yeah you give it 110%. I’m glad you’re taking that break, you’ve earned it!

Chun-Li received, really excellent! Nothing to envy to iconiq, too long and makes almost the same characters every time, with SFV's design that I don't really like.
Star Man is clearly a brand to keep an eye on, can't wait for Cammy

With Iconiq Ryu

My Little collection of Fighters
08.jpg

When i took the photos, i noticed a weird things of my Ryu's body, do you think it's normal???
Or it's a defect like Khaos had?? :horror

Last edited:
Chun-Li received, really excellent! Nothing to envy to iconiq, too long and makes almost the same characters every time, with SFV's design that I don't really like.

With Iconiq Ryu

View attachment 701172

When i took the photos, i noticed a weird things of my Ryu's body, do you think it's normal???
Looks okay! It's just the powder TBLeague uses for their figures. You can probably brush it out with a soft brush if it bothers you, but it's there to protect the figure

Looks okay! It's just the powder TBLeague uses for their figures. You can probably brush it out with a soft brush if it bothers you, but it's there to protect the figure
Ok, thank you that reassures me!
I've never manipulated this body precisely to make it last as long as possible 😅

Ok, thank you that reassures me!
I've never manipulated this body precisely to make it last as long as possible 😅
No worries! If you want to be sure, check on his shoulders. His arms are pretty close to his sides in your photos and that is how mine got damaged, but many factors could be in play. Weather, etc.

With Iconiq Ryu

View attachment 701172

Phenomenal photos and comparisons. I'm really uncertain about waiting for Iconiq as this almost looks to scratch all my itches. You and I have a lot of shared tastes in fighting games, I see.

With Iconiq Ryu

View attachment 701172

Nice! She really does look amazing, looks maybe better than the Ryu haha

With Iconiq Ryu

View attachment 701172

Thanks so much for the pictures and sharing your FG collection it looks amazing! I really wonder how Iconiq is going to scale their Chun-Li since SF 5 uses very exaggerated proportions. I personally really like how the Star Man turned out and I am looking forward to receiving mine.

With Iconiq Ryu

View attachment 701172

I’m REALLY kicking myself for passing on this.

Iconiq, I swear you better bring it.

Nice! She really does look amazing, looks maybe better than the Ryu haha

She really does look amazing. I wouldn’t disagree with you on the 2nd thing either.

Thanks so much for the pictures and sharing your FG collection it looks amazing! I really wonder how Iconiq is going to scale their Chun-Li since SF 5 uses very exaggerated proportions. I personally really like how the Star Man turned out and I am looking forward to receiving mine.

The ONLY thing that’s holding it back from seamlessly blending in with iconiq’s (as well as the source material) is not having bigger hands. Both Starmans Chun and Cammy (a figure I PO’d btw, **** waiting for Iconiq’s next reveal) feature normal sized hands.

Back