Statue If you could only have one!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like them both man. [emoji16]

I’m talking to an old friend of mine from Toynk Toys here in Chicago to see if he can get me Prime and do easier payments. He did use to do payment plans, but for me only. Lol.

Haven’t ordered from him in a while because it was just easier to order direct. But now it seems I need him more than ever. [emoji23]

I have the Terminator on order.

I’ll get both if it works out with Toynk Toys! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we will get more Terminator figures with better bases and poses. On the other hand, I seriously doubt we'll ever get a better Transformer statue than Jet Power Optimus Prime. It's outstanding.

My vote goes for Optimus.

I seriously doubt we'll ever get a better Transformer statue than Jet Power Optimus Prime. It's outstanding.

My vote goes for Optimus.

We already have DOTM Optimus as the definitive representation of the character from first 3 movies, best of all, you could pretend he’s from the first, which is the only good one.
IMO JetOp is like an expansion, best for ones who wants to actually complete their TF lines. It’s like Kenner Aliens Marine drop-ship. Not a good standalone piece but great as a centerpiece and the penultimate piece for your collection.

But in the end, it’s up to the topic creator or collectors to decide. Just my 2C.

Good idea. Do not decide based on your personal taste, how much you like or even know the characters, etc, but ask strangers instead.
But, since you are asking - I prefer pepperoni over sausage on my pizza.

:wave

That thing is selling for $5,000 plus.. probably just go with this newer version if I did go the transformers route.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

seriously ,, was looking on ebay for sold listing and couldnt find any.. Id be tempted to swamp my original for the jetfire version then

Told you. Lol.

I’m ordering him tomorrow through SS. Got no choice. Just have to drop early payments on him. Start trying to pay on it this year sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back