I'M A SCULPTOR FOR THE 12 INCH FIGURES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mastersculpt_Renard said:
kroenen.jpg

I totally want one of these if/when you make castings.

Amazing work!!!! :monkey5

I grew up collecting the small scale Joes & have always been into the Gijoe comics as well. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your works in 1/6 scale for sure. I also like your choices of characters, I'm a huge fan of Gi Joe, Thundercats, Conan, Blade, Hellboy and now you say Ghostbusters?!

Now all you need to make is Six Million Dollar Man & Blade Runner stuff too & I'll be your biggest fan ever.:D

thanks guys! , for your great comments! , the hellboy pieces are some of my favorites too , I have a couple of resin heads for hellboy , and the arm , I will do a custom with them , and post it later , for you to see

drbrad1975 said:
I like your stuff. Do you do paint work also or are you primarily a sculptor?

Cheers,

Brad

hey Brad!
I do some painting too , but for small joes mostly , or other types of action figures , the 12 inch stuff , is something I'm just beggining to explore , but I am a huge fan of this scale , so , it is possible I can do good painting on this as well

Renard, you should seriously think about doing Alien/Aliens creatures...
There is not a single movie-accurate figure of either of these creatures out there!

I hate to bring this up but...

I told you so.

A fraud and not worth our time.

Hopefully this will be the last post on this thread.

The ill Jedi said:
Umm, have you not seen the pics of his work? :confused:

he could of pulled those from any toy or sculpting website.

let's see if he produces some wanted heads in 1/6th scale and delivers them to paying customers.

I know people have to be wary on the internet, but I hate how some jump to completely unsubstantiated conclusions.

you know?, I don't know what kind of loosers will consider me a fraud , if I have not asked for any money , nor have make any deals here , I have been posting what I have done ,and I clearly said the 12 inch pieces are in the production stages , I don't want to follow that game anymore, to all the great guys around here , the first 12 inch piece for sale will be shown in a new tread , this same week , the luchadors customs are just that , some customs I did, not a complete headsculpt to offer for sale, so , don't asume anything untill you see my work for sale.

Back