• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

IM Mark VI Maquette Ex. in the UK + 1/6 Figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anubis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a couple of pieces I want to move on. I'm also only looking to sell in the UK.

Iron Man Mark VI Maquette Exclusive - This only arrived a few weeks ago, straight from Sideshow, but unfortunately I am forced to sell.

Now i'm sure you've heard of the paint and general QC problems with these pieces, but i'm happy to report that mine arrived perfectly. It will come as new (opened to inspect and on display for about a week), with all original packaging.

PENDING. This simply covers what I paid from Sideshow plus shipping to you in the UK.

Here are some photos so you can judge for yourself. You won't be disappointed, and you won't find many better. It really is a great piece.

053.jpg

052.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

Also, a SS Ash 12" from Army of Darkness, like new, but the head has been repainted by Small_Studios. £40 Shipped.

I don't have any pics of Ash, but I have a couple of the head. Really is exceptional paint:

ashrepaint1.png

ashrepaint2.png

Willing to think about reasonable offers, so just ask. All come with original boxes.

Thanks for looking! :wave

Last edited:
Re: SS 1/6 in the UK - Small_Studios Ash, Vader, Bond, and Indy...

Good luck with the sales dude, this man rocks peeps :rock

Re: SS 1/6 in the UK - Small_Studios Ash, Vader, Bond, and Indy...

Cheers buddy. :wave

Bond is sold! :rock

Remember I will listen to offers, so just ask! :)

Re: HT & SS 1/6 in the UK - HT T2 T-800, Small_Studios Ash, SS Vader, and Indy...

BUMP!!! :D

Need to move these along guys. PM me any offers. :)

Back