Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

Are you sure about that? Joker comes on a narrow shoulder TT, but I was under the impression that DX Batman comes on a slim TT with extended ankles.

Crap! Pretty sure you're exactly right!

I think they're talking about the body that CREG put as an example for the bruce wayne.

I'm not sure what I was thinking... Maybe I thought he was asking about the DX01. :dunno

No, we were talking about the actual dx02 batman:)
I thought it was on a slim, but i guess i was wrong:dunno

That's the impression I've been under as well.

Sorry for the mix-up lambo. :peace

I thought DX02 was on a modified Narrow? The body itself was slimmer to accommodate the Bat-Suit.

Hmm, now I'm not sure again! :lol

Nope - 6 spots left. Send payment per post #1.

I paid asap after I read Dean's post here (posted 3/15, 2 days ago). Hopefully He still have some (or at least one) available. I pm'ed him this morning but haven't heard any reply yet.

Sorry guys just to clearup the questions, i was indeed asking about the DX-02, i am just not sure which type of figure would best suit as bruce wayne, as his armor in dx02 was pretty thick given the rubber plus those plates added thks!!! so do we consider just the rubber or rubber plus just a little bit more (not more than rubber plus plate)?

the DX02 is on a Slim with ankle extenders, but if you want a good looking body for bruce wayne, then the Narrow shoulder TT is the way to go.

the DX02 is on a Slim with ankle extenders, but if you want a good looking body for bruce wayne, then the Narrow shoulder TT is the way to go.

:goodpost:

Which narrow tt are you talking about?
the gambit one or the one that came with the dx01.
I have my bruce wayne on a ttlv2 body. I dont really like it on him and i was thinking of switching the body over to a narrow truetype ( the gambit looking one)

The only difference I ever noticed was the skin color was a little lighter on the Gambit release.

Which narrow tt are you talking about?
I have my bruce wayne on a ttlv2 body. I dont really like it on him and i was thinking of switching the body over to a narrow truetype ( the gambit looking one)

Its the same body buddy. Just like maglar stated above me, only difference is skin tone. the DX01 and the gambit narrow is the same body.

Oh ok gottcha. I just thought that the older release was a little wider.
Thanks guys:hi5:

and now the question would be...TTM-14 Gambit Narrow TrueType OR TTM-16 Caucasian Male "Lincoln Burrows" (Advanced Ver) Body???

My pick would be Advanced Ver - it is closer to Bale's physique with the larger biceps and muscular features

List updated.

So there was an accident and I managed to destroy the molds (it's a chemical thing...) :slap

Good news... I have 10 perfect castings I am making 10 molds from this weekend so it will RAPIDLY speed up production.

You guys would not have known any different I suppose but I like to keep you all posted.

The completed heads should ship this coming week.
:wave

List updated.

So there was an accident and I managed to destroy the molds (it's a chemical thing...) :slap

Good news... I have 10 perfect castings I am making 10 molds from this weekend so it will RAPIDLY speed up production.

You guys would not have known any different I suppose but I like to keep you all posted.

The completed heads should ship this coming week.
:wave

You're the man dude

Back