InArt - Ron Weasley 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay question for you all:

If you could only have one of the following which would it be?
I potentially only have the budget at the moment for only one of the below [I'm currently doing my budgeting]
- Inart Batman Rooted + Batsignal
- Inart Ron Weasley Rooted + diorama

- I was originally considering the Paul figure but I might wait and see if someone does the Part 2 look with the iconic blue eyes.
I guess it depends on how much of a fan you are of each and weighing that?

There will always be more interpretations of Batman and any newer or previous iterations (whether that’s Pattison, Affleck, Bale or Gunnverse) may appeal to you more when they get made than the current InArt version.

For me personally, Ron is more unique AND I love Harry Potter/Wizarding World more than Matt Reeve's The Batman; so, if I had to choose, I'd go with Ron.

Anyways-
GunDamit’s prices for Ron are up.
I’m only interested in the deuce so haven’t compared standards.
They just beat out OSK + $10 discount code, and KG loses due to their abysmal shipping rates.
Yea, I think I'm going to go with GunDamit as well. The price + being a premium member getting those extra amount of points wins me over for it. Not sure how fast they get their InArt products since I've only ordered BvS Superman with them but not too worried about it.

Last edited:
Okay question for you all:

If you could only have one of the following which would it be?
I potentially only have the budget at the moment for only one of the below [I'm currently doing my budgeting]
- Inart Batman Rooted + Batsignal
- Inart Ron Weasley Rooted + diorama

- I was originally considering the Paul figure but I might wait and see if someone does the Part 2 look with the iconic blue eyes.
That’s tough.
Do you have Harry on PO?
If so, I say go for Ron. It’d really sting to get Harry and a Hermione and be missing their token redhead chum.

I feel like The Batman will not increase much in value on the secondary market if you decide to pick him up later + there’s the HT as well that’s a decent enough option.

No doubt there’ll be a The Batman 2 figure so you’ll have another chance at Pattinson in the cowl but I wouldn’t expect another Hogwarts uniform Ron to show up again.

Ron.

There’s other good Batman figures out there. In time, you’ll probably be able to find those a lot easier than Ron. This is the first time the character has appeared in this quality in sixth scale, and it might not happen again. I would definitely go with Ron.

I guess it depends on how much of a fan you are of each and weighing that?

There will always be more interpretations of Batman and any newer or previous iterations (whether that’s Pattison, Affleck, Bale or Gunnverse) may appeal to you more when they get made than the current InArt version.

For me personally, Ron is more unique AND I love Harry Potter/Wizarding World more than Matt Reeve's The Batman; so, if I had to choose, I'd go with Ron.

Yea, I think I'm going to go with GunDamit as well. The price + being a premium member getting those extra amount of points wins me over for it. Not sure how fast they get their InArt products since I've only ordered BvS Superman with them but not too worried about it.

That’s tough.
Do you have Harry on PO?
If so, I say go for Ron. It’d really sting to get Harry and a Hermione and be missing their token redhead chum.

I feel like The Batman will not increase much in value on the secondary market if you decide to pick him up later + there’s the HT as well that’s a decent enough option.

No doubt there’ll be a The Batman 2 figure so you’ll have another chance at Pattinson in the cowl but I wouldn’t expect another Hogwarts uniform Ron to show up again.
Thanks for the advice guys - you bring up some really good points about the likelihood of future Pattinson Bat figures, I really did love that film but the HT is also a decent looking figure and its likely HT and probably Inart will do a Batman 2 figure.

I do have the premium Harry on order and I must admit I do love the idea of the common room diorama and having Ron and Harry playing Wizard chess and the other possibilities.
I only hesitate because ordering the Ron pretty much locks me into also getting Hermione and I am already planning to get Dumbledore.
The Harry on its own + 1 or 2 of the other characters could represent the Books/films and not look odd, whereas Harry+Ron NEEDS Hermione.

You are all absolutely right though that the Ron is a more unique figure and there are plenty of Batmen in the belfry.....
Plus the Wizarding World holds a really special place in my heart......

Really solid advice/perspectives guys.
Greatly appreciate it as always - its hard collecting on a VERY limited budget!

Thanks for the advice guys - you bring up some really good points about the likelihood of future Pattinson Bat figures, I really did love that film but the HT is also a decent looking figure and its likely HT and probably Inart will do a Batman 2 figure.

I do have the premium Harry on order and I must admit I do love the idea of the common room diorama and having Ron and Harry playing Wizard chess and the other possibilities.
I only hesitate because ordering the Ron pretty much locks me into also getting Hermione and I am already planning to get Dumbledore.
The Harry on its own + 1 or 2 of the other characters could represent the Books/films and not look odd, whereas Harry+Ron NEEDS Hermione.

You are all absolutely right though that the Ron is a more unique figure and there are plenty of Batmen in the belfry.....
Plus the Wizarding World holds a really special place in my heart......

Really solid advice/perspectives guys.
Greatly appreciate it as always - its hard collecting on a VERY limited budget!
If you want to boost your budget, I tend to look at my display and consider if there's anything I wouldn't miss or if I've got something on PO that was an impulse order and I've now lost interest so those funds can be redirected towards something more meaningful.

I really do think the HP trio and Dumbledore will be a magnificent display piece once complete; colourful, immersive, evocative, eye-catching, charming, nostalgic. There will just be so much to study and admire and the posing possibilities are many. I think you can have a lot more fun over a longer period of time with the HP set compared to The Batman who really only has three worthwhile poses; holding a Riddler card, holding the flashlight, or holding his cowl.

If you want to boost your budget, I tend to look at my display and consider if there's anything I wouldn't miss or if I've got something on PO that was an impulse order and I've now lost interest so those funds can be redirected towards something more meaningful.

I really do think the HP trio and Dumbledore will be a magnificent display piece once complete; colourful, immersive, evocative, eye-catching, charming, nostalgic. There will just be so much to study and admire and the posing possibilities are many. I think you can have a lot more fun over a longer period of time with the HP set compared to The Batman who really only has three worthwhile poses; holding a Riddler card, holding the flashlight, or holding his cowl.
Solid points man - I appreciate it, to be honest I think you've convinced me - the Golden Trio + Dumbledore will look absolutely stunning, all the different world building accessories are great and like you say are so colourful fun and full of whimsy, and these films were such a core part of my childhood, plus you are right in saying you get more bang for your buck with the HP figures [I forget how much the Batman is but its comparable to the HP isn't it?].
Plus by the time Dumbledore, or gods willing Hagrid is ready to be paid off we are probably looking 2 years into the future and I may be a little more stable financially by then! [I love academia but job stablility in this sector is a pipedream atm]

Yeah - I'm getting Ron, sorry R-Pat Bat I'll see you in the sequel.

Sugo have it up for:

Deluxe $514
Standard $385

BUT, that doesn’t include shipping. I guess that would depend where you live etc.
And yes from memory they are a bit slower, later batches as well
Do Sugotoys get charged by VAT and taxes?
Does anyone know where seems to be the best price overall for UK collectors?

Sounds like the Harry Potter line isn’t selling super well though. Aside from Harry, Ron, and Hermione the only others that I heard talked about were Dumbledore and Snape. Doesn’t sound like InArt has plans to do older versions of the trio.
Yep, that's what I took from it. If demand seems to go up, they may go further down the road. They will not make more figures of those already released.

So if you want the trio but didn't order Harry Potter, preorder Ron and Hermione and try to grab a Harry when he drops. Worst case scenario, you only have to over pay for Harry. The more people support the Harry Potter preorders, the more likely we are to get more characters.

Yep, that's what I took from it. If demand seems to go up, they may go further down the road. They will not make more figures of those already released.

So if you want the trio but didn't order Harry Potter, preorder Ron and Hermione and try to grab a Harry when he drops. Worst case scenario, you only have to over pay for Harry. The more people support the Harry Potter preorders, the more likely we are to get more characters.
Glad I got Harry right away. Sounds like if you passed you’re out of luck. Haven’t gotten Ron yet but will soon.

Really a shame they don't plan to go deeper into this line. I'm surprised sales aren't doing great. They must be "good" if they're going to do Snape. Would imagine they'd have twice the sales on everything if they sold through Sideshow or BBTS or some other US-based retailer, I wonder what's still holding up that distribution. But, if the Joker and Gandalf figures were any indication, should they really be shooting for those types of sales on every figure?

Whatever they're selling for Harry Potter, that should probably be their goal right now. They need to keep this high quality while improving production times, and some figures that don't have massive runs is probably the sweet spot for them at this time.

So happy to get Harry and Ron - sorry to hear they aren't selling as many as hoped, but even the core trio + Dumbledore + Snape would be an impressive display.
I do hope by opening the Hermione pre-order so soon after Ron that they drive up one another's sales, would love for them to continue the line

I think with a property like Harry Potter it’s not really about just one or two characters. The myriad of characters is what made that series so enchanting. Sure you have the main trio but beyond them everyone starts having favorites and preferences. It would be like making Luke, Leia, and Han and then people start saying “we need Obi-Wan next, no Darth Vader, are you kidding we can’t have Han without Chewie, I was hoping for a Darth Star Trooper, won’t someone please think of the droids?” I think Potter is similar with people wanting Snape, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Malfoy, Voldemort, etc next.

InArt hasn’t really had a chance to establish itself as a company committed to doing a ‘line’ of figures. Potter and LotR are the closest commitments so far with the rest being one offs, two packs, or just teases of future figures.

Back